Ren'Py Completed A Night With Liara [v1.0] [SexyVerse]

Mar 5, 2019
Wouldn't mind getting one of these with Samara/Morinth. Or maybe Miranda, because of dat ass.
Personally, I would have loved a VN with Jack, starting from her teens in Pragia, with the abuse she suffered there, all the way to her escape on that BT slave freighter, the depravity and degeneracy that followed after that, to the culmination of the Psychotic Biotic revelation and perhaps even the degradation of being a Purgatory inmate.

Likewise, Miranda with her mistreatment from her father, and his possible abuse as a concubine for his wealthy clients/rivals, her own escape from it and her journey to becoming the Ice Queen of Cerberus. There is so much that could be done with these two that it is criminal Bioware never did anything with the two of them, especially considering their ongoing rivalry and the potential for a budding, non-antagonistic friendship. There's so much potential, the story basically writes itself.

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
i like Liara because is an alien consider to have the two genders, so... i expect to be some futa on male or something.. =)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
i like Liara because is an alien consider to have the two genders, so... i expect to be some futa on male or something.. =)
I guess you never played Mass Effect? Asari are mono-gendered. Whether they always were is up for debate perhaps, since the Protheans did genetically enhance the species, and I wouldn't put it beyond them to remove the male component from the equation to either increase or decrease genetical variety. (Or as an experiment, or because some Prothean scientist had the hots for Asari females.) But, as they are during the historical period in which the games take place, they are mono-gendered and physically female.

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
i play it yes.. but maybe you are not familiarized with that has told in internet.. is a teory, or a fantasi but has bigger possibilities to that hapen to a human or other species becaus they choose the gender, the game interpret that the have sex betwen a mind link, some like the vulcans (my mind to your mind..), but the fans have other thoug for it and I like the sound hehe. Its all fantasy, its a game, is not cience, its no the law, so its all take of changes posibilities.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Sounds about as bad as all the indoctrination theory garbage, which was even worse than the official ME3 endings..
And all that from one silly conversation where one Asari said that some Asari might prefered to be addressed to as him instead of her. Which obviously totally ignores the simple fact that there's some translation between human and Asari speech (no, English wasn't the galaxy standard since first contact, nor probably ever after), which in turn means that translations turn into a very rough equivalence. Meaning a typically male reference might be preferred for other reasons, for example, their role in life, society and relationships as defined by the "equivalence" words in Asari translation. Liara explains this quite well in ME1, as well as the codex literaly stating: "An all-female race".

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
well... a futanari is a female after all.. with the non specified male organs.. or put in other terms maybe the male have a futa organs.. i don't know. But well, hermaphodite is something divine, because is the union of two olimpic gods.. so is something that exist in paralel to the creations of the human kind, or proximity.. aaah.. ..Can we just speak in spanish for speech in better words? XD

Sexyverse

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017

Would be great to do another game like this. We unfortunately scrapped Mass Effect Infinite a long time ago. The plan was to have it being more of a fleshed out game with options to choose the outcome to certain events.

tumblr happy.gif tumblr liara sex paragon.gif tumblr liara sex renegade.gif tumblr lusty.gif tumblr mad.gif tumblr normal.gif

The tricky thing is finding a good 3D animator and a lot of them have a good thing going working for themselves. Which is why I've been dabbling in Blender. Hopefully I'll be more active in that soon enough.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Terry Bishop

May 17, 2017
I just started replaying 3 and I can say that this is definitely not my opinion.
If you play cracked ME3, do you know the way to transfer relationship progress from ME1 to ME2 and ME3? Or maybe the cracked ultimate version has implemented a kind of relationship option at the game menu? I've got all of them cracked recently with all DLC but don't want to start without knowing if I am able to progress relationship in this Milky Way "Santa Barbara" which is my major interest

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Personally I love Liara and Tali. I think Bioware missed out on giving us a harem game. Though I'm sure the censorship mavins would've screamed even louder for Mass Effect to be burned in the streets along with us fans.
Gonna collect this game just for fun.