Ren'Py Onhold A new novel that redeems past sins.

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Eventually you will learn I wrote a novel, my very first, called "Bad Decisions," and I wrote it during a very turbulent year. There was no moderation and it was hard because I really like to create something, so after that rough year was over, I started thinking about hiring an artist to create that hand-drawn art. Some people said "just go away, we don't want you here." while a lot of others agreed with me. It's my philosophy of life to always listen to what people have to say, no matter how harsh it may sound, don't take it personally, and always see the silver lining in everything. You can always learn something new. I'm working on a new novel with this artist slowly. Right now, I would like to add that I did not know how much diversity and debate NTR creates. While keeping that in mind, the novel here focuses on a single male protagonist meeting girls in a world set in fantasy with a narrative that makes him meet all kinds of girls. They are all focused on different fetishes. I am not making the same mistakes again, so I am trying again. However, I can show you just one small example of the artist's talent and potential, but she is in a terrible situation due to the Ukraine-Russia conflict. However, I won't go into details about her or get political about it. Suffice it to say, it's not easy for her at the moment. She was hired before all this happened, and now my budget is rapidly decreasing since I lost my job. Although I can find another job easily, she can't. I would appreciate your support if you think she has potential and admire her art. As long as I have to, I will also invest money into it. If things in the East worsen, then this would also provide an opportunity for her to make a life-changing decision. I am not related to her, but since we've been working together for quite some time, I am doing everything I can to get her support from people who appreciate what she does.

photo_2022-06-20_08-04-20.jpg
Subject changed - I may need to moderate my own thread and if you don't want to give constructive criticism, please save it. I won't make any promises or give you a deadline, it's something we are working on, and I think she needs to realize that her talents are enough to give her a way to make a living.
I believe I made a mistake by not asking the community what they would like to see. I value your opinion and if it is something you are interested in, please feel free to voice it.
You don't like the main protagonist hung like a horse? Make sure it was already taken into consideration.
Don't like meaningless choices? No problem. If it means more work, I'll work around different branches.
Do you dislike ugly girls? As we strive to create beautiful girls, we should be respectful of what others find attractive.
Do you think ugly girls don't get much notice? Do you like girls with bags under their eyes? Sluggish? Filthy? No problem.
Not a fan of NTR? I will avoid it at all costs.
What do you think of sandbox games? Are they boring? Tedious? Do you like the false sense of freedom they give you? We can always take a poll and see what the majority believes.

Currently we are working on getting people to know there is something being worked on. I'm not sure if posting a Patreon in this kind of thread is allowed, so I won't. However, if you are interested feel free to ask for more information. I am working on the process based on my budget and her availability to live in a better environment. Hopefully, things won't escalate further and peace will be restored soon. Please stay safe, regardless of where you live.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I believe I made a mistake by not asking the community what they would like to see.
That's not how creativity works, mate. You create what's inside you, not what you think people will want to see.