A new game in the works (A Headmasters' Fantasy)

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Welcome, everyone!

Do you like girls, do you like superheroes? Well, have I got the thing for you!

This game is created by myself, with inspiration from My Hero Academia

This game will see you take on the role of Keith Ishu, the new headmaster at the Academy of Super Students.
The school isn't in the best condition, no criteria on how to accept students just as long as they are over 18 and female due to it being an all-female school.
This criterion has led to many who wouldn't look to become a superhero enrolled. With goals such as power, fame, money and even more nefarious goals.
The future doesn't look bright currently, however...
Thanks to the previous headmaster being fired for inappropriate reasons Keith now has the exciting opportunity to hopefully save the school.
Especially with Keiths' power of being able to take away powers from students surely this is foolproof?

Well, it would be if Keith had confidence in himself and maybe less pervy thoughts.
Currently hiding in his office and avoiding students he is terrified to fall into the same boat as the previous headmaster.
However, one day will change it all for him and maybe you'll help him to become the best headmaster he can be, whilst also having some fun on the side.
Or you know you could just repeat the h-scenes as everyone does?

Software

Ren'Py
Honey Select 2

Game Features (Not straight away but will be implemented)

Affinity System (Love, corruption, lust, etc)
Wardrobe Customisation
Character-Driven Story
Decisions will affect the game
Collectables
A Lot of H-Scenes (Had to save the best for last)
Many more to possibly be added too (In it for the long haul, but when have you not heard that before?)

Timeline

Hopefully, within the next 2 weeks, a demo will be released.
This demo will consist of the first day of the game. This first day will be classed as the intro going forth.
On my Patreon, I will be showing off the characters through their dossiers in the lead up to the demo. These will also give a hint to the collectables obtainable in-game.
From there it will be a case of receiving as much feedback as possible and then creating the interactable game world. Sadly the demo will be linear but rest assured the rest of the game will not be from that point onwards.

About Me

I've been a big fan and follower of the H-Game community, not an interactive member though I must say. Played plenty of the games and loved most of them. Some sadly ended before they could be completed and certainly, my aim with this game is for it to be completed to the standard I'm happy with it. With potential updates following its' completion.
I do hope this contribution will be appreciated by the community and hope that over time I will improve as a creator thanks to your feedback.

TLDR
New Game incoming based in a school with female super students.
Plenty of Features and content planned.
1st in-game day Demo within 2 weeks planned.

Support/Ways to Follow

You can support me at the following links I wouldn't recommend subscribing on Patreon for your own reassurance till there's some substance provided. Of course, if you subscribe it will still be appreciated greatly.

Alternatively, keep an eye out here :D

Credits

Folder asset shown within this thread thanks to Pablo Caridad at Dreamstime.com

Lastly

If you read all of that and if not I would still like to thank you gratefully for the interest and certainly do hope I can keep your interest going throughout the games life.
As always any feedback you can provide will be appreciated.

MonocleGames ~ Keep It Classy.​

Last edited:

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
Always looking for more HS2 based games to play. Don't quite like the Daz stuff and the HS1/Playhome starting to look dated. Good luck!

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Things to ask would be:

-While it's an all girls school, will we find male characters outside the school?.

-Will the game feature lesbian sex? even the rape lesbian sex stuff?.

-Can the girls blackmail the MC or take actions against him?

-Can the MC gain fetishes and become submissive? same question but for the dominant side.

Overall seeing the concept and what was said I would expect most girls to have a big ego, care mostly for their matters and a few lesbian ones that perhaps wanna even use their powers to make a lesbian harem. In fact I have to say that rather than a hero school it seems like a villain school.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Things to ask would be:

-While it's an all girls school, will we find male characters outside the school?.

-Will the game feature lesbian sex? even the rape lesbian sex stuff?.

-Can the girls blackmail the MC or take actions against him?

-Can the MC gain fetishes and become submissive? same question but for the dominant side.

Overall seeing the concept and what was said I would expect most girls to have a big ego, care mostly for their matters and a few lesbian ones that perhaps wanna even use their powers to make a lesbian harem. In fact I have to say that rather than a hero school it seems like a villain school.
Thanks for the questions extremely appreciated as it makes me consider factors not thought of previously.

For instance, for your first question male characters outside of school was not thought of at this point in development. However, realistically there would be male characters around. This isn't one of those ones where you're the only male left so do expect the potential of male characters to appear outside of school and maybe even in school.

In terms of Lesbian sex, this is a guarantee. In terms of rape in general, rape would not be a feature. Dominant lesbians are definitely possible though.

Leading on to your next question blackmail will be featured in the game. Especially with the abilities characters have it can lead to various ways of blackmail. There will be both positive and negative actions that are taken against the MC however the main thing that determines these actions will be the main character. The plan is that a previous decision will cause changes in how the female characters react. In terms of blackmailing the main character I don't wish to give too much away yet but it is interesting you've asked this at this stage in development.

In terms of gaining fetishes and becoming more submissive/dominant etc its something considered but I do not have a guarantee. At the moment it isn't planned but it is something I would like to integrate further in the future of the game. I will say just in terms of myself I lean towards a more dominant side so if it were to be implemented submissive would be there but it wouldn't go to the level of sissification.

There will definitely be some big ego characters but characters definitely will vary in goals, personalities and interests. Who knows maybe the lesbian harem could happen ;).

I am glad that you're seeing that it seems more like a villain school, essentially due to how rundown and mistreated the school has been it isn't creating the next generation of superheroes but hopefully, through the story the school can improve its reputation or maybe it gets worse.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Sounds good enough, overall it makes sense that being blackmailed is related to previous actions, unless you wanna add a stalker type of girl.

However I would like to comment that the main issue you can find in sandbox games is when the characters are just waiting for you to interact with them, from a gameplay perspective it is recommended that each girl works towards their objective even if the player does nothing, as an example:

-If she wants power: She will try to reduce your authority of the school while boost hers, trying to control the school as a first step.

-If she wants money: She will help you solve problems that happen in the school for a fee, having better things in her house and renovating it based on how much money she got, perhaps even moving to a different house.

If their objectives step into the sexy part (such as using her power to get a girl, make you submissive towards her or selling her body to you for money) is up to you totally. The reason I say this is that the main problem many interactive games have is that it feels like a constant grind because nothing happens at all. If the characters try to go towards their goals if you don't act feels natural.

Lastly talking about dom/sub stuff... it's totally your choice how far it goes in each way, I just asked because it makes sense for it to happen, overall the objective we (as players) should try to follow is the usual harem style for the MC, how it ends would depend on the gameplay and events that happen.

In the dominant side you can go from dominant positions to bondage, toys and things like that, in an extreme side you would find things like gangbang, public humilliation pet/slave play and things like that.

In the submissive side it goes from submissive positions to body worship (like for example feet or boobs), humilliation and things like that, on a more extreme side you can find sissification, public humilliation, pet/slave play, strap-on...

But well that's mostly what I wanted to comment, overall if you believe the content you are adding can be something many people may dislike it could be useful to get it tagged and hard-lock it away. An example:

Imagine you want to add lesbian NTR, you call it LNTR when coding and tag the scenes related to it as LNTR (or stats better if there are any), in the menu you can have it on or off, so basically LNTR = 1 would be activated and LNTR = 0 would be deactivated, if you link for example a stat it will always remain at 0 if deactivated. This is actually a good way for people to configure their experience, especially in submissive scenes.

This way can give a full experience to any player while being recommended to play with everything on for the full experience.

Overall I'm just saying ways to do stuff, but it's just a list of recommendations, albeit I truly recommend at least that the girls work towards their goals even if you don't ask them their life and follow the routes.

Last edited:
Reactions: MonocleGames

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
"Useful suggestions and tips"
Thanks very much for your suggestions and tips!

I often DM for D&D campaigns and create my own and so often I do have to think about subplots of NPCs and how they move towards there goals. Your post made me realise that I can apply the same creative process to the mechanics of the game. Allowing characters to be pursuing their own goals especially as I've played various games you've mentioned and it is true that they can feel like a grind.

Thank you for the advice on the dominant side and submissive side particularly in terms of allowing certain content to be toggled on and off. This was an option I had thought of and likely will feature later on in the game as the game heats up if you will.

Again thanks for the recommendations and certainly if you ever have any more they would be appreciated, all suggestions can help in some way and yours truly have.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Sorry for the long wait everyone. Working on this game I've come to learn I'm either very particular about how I want the creation to be or I underestimated how soon the demo would be released.

The good news is that it's finally getting to that moment where my hard work is nearly complete. Hopefully within a week from today, more good news though I do have a couple of previews of new characters today. Also an example of where things have started to take longer.

Firstly I'll introduce you to your wife Serafina Ishu, your relationship as of recent has been rocky where she often spends time with a yoga instructor.

HS2_2020-08-17-06-07-15-755.png

Next is your Step-Daughter Simone Ishu who really does get along with you looking up to you as a father figure. She seems to not have inherited your powers taking from her normal mother.

HS2_2020-08-14-12-31-40-844.png

Rest assured I will be providing a similar style to my normal previews shortly. However, I wanted to at least show the progress made.

Next is one of the reasons where things have taken longer than expected. Following completing the animations and screencaps I kept feeling iffy on the animations. They were very choppy and I couldn't get them to look fluid. For example here is the first iteration.

This would have been with the demo knowing full well a majority of the feedback would be how choppy the animations were with hopefully some advice on improving them. However, I at least feel I've come across a breakthrough for myself. This is the updated version.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts, rest assured this is nothing more than just a teaser. However as an extra little bonus please find the following family picture.

HS2_2020-08-24-08-47-41-246.png

MonocleGames ~ Keep It Classy​

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
Wifey looks good. MC's eyes are a little close. Daughter's forehead is pretty big. Animations look better in the second iteration though it feels like it could be a tad bit smoother. What are you using to capture the animations from studio?

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Wifey looks good. MC's eyes are a little close. Daughter's forehead is pretty big. Animations look better in the second iteration though it feels like it could be a tad bit smoother. What are you using to capture the animations from studio?
Hi there thanks for taking a look.

Yeah, I can see what you mean with the eyes being close and the forehead will see what I can do to improve at this point though it may be a case of releasing the demo and then once the game is slowly developing going back to redo the scenes as I've no doubt learned a lot already and will only continue to do so. In regards to the forehead from angles, it seems to be doing fine whereas some characters I have been more concerned, will still look into it. (y)

Thanks for confirming as I thought, as for making it smoother that would be wonderful. I am using a screen capture software called ShareX and then putting it into Premiere Pro to export as a Mpeg-2. The additional choppiness might be due to the upload rather than the animation itself if that makes sense?

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
Yeah, I get what you mean. Are you using HS2 or AIS2? Either way, there's a plug in called Video Export that already exists for AIS2 but just very recently came out for HS2. The way it works is by taking a bunch of screenshots of your animations then combining them into a video format. Takes a lot longer to record an animation but the results look very good.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Yeah, I get what you mean. Are you using HS2 or AIS2? Either way, there's a plug in called Video Export that already exists for AIS2 but just very recently came out for HS2. The way it works is by taking a bunch of screenshots of your animations then combining them into a video format. Takes a lot longer to record an animation but the results look very good.
Ah thank you I was thinking I know HS2 is new but how do the rest do it especially as theres not many options available. That's really awesome though and glad to see it recently came out haven't been able to keep an eye on mod releases the past couple of days due to my actual job.

Thanks for the tip again will definitely give it a go and report back. :)

Reactions: Mimir's Lab

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Well, we are closer to the time ladies and gentleman.

Within the next 24 hours, the demo of the game will be released. All feedback will be appreciated.

Sadly I could not for the life of me get the video export working, however certainly I am still looking to test it out in comparison.

To tide you over whilst you wait for the game release. Please find two more characters you will meet in the demo.

Your wife Serafina Ishu
Serafina Dossier.png

Your Step-Daughter Simone Ishu

Simone Dossier.png

I am extremely excited and anxious to share the game with you and certainly hope you will be excited to experience it.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Aaaand it is out now!

Currently in the game requests section of the site till it's moved. Feel free to take a look and any feedback as always will be appreciated. Once it's in the games section of the site any further updates will go there instead of this thread.

Thanks to those checking out this thread and already providing suggestions and tips.

Reactions: Mimir's Lab