J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I'm curious Nicole would still be pregnant if the Mc wouldn't realese his nectar inside Nicole every single moment they spend the time together?
If I remember correctly, there is only one moment in the game for sure where the player cannot choose for MC to cum out of Nicole's pussy: during the amazing night on Day 9 that they both spend in his room after their first romantic date, Nicole gives him permission to cum inside and there is no option to avoid it.

Therefore, we can understand that it was that night when MC got Nicole pregnant. And as for Cumming Inside Nicole points, instead of understanding it as a way to ensure Nicole's future pregnancy, we should see it as another indicator of Nicole's corruption.

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hey everyone! Here are two more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's Love Part 14.

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Hey everyone! Here are two more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's Love Part 14.

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)
Thank you very much for your new share, Raminita.

On the one hand, it looks like Orb will be back soon given the publication of this post. I hope that those problems that he mentioned earlier have been resolved well and satisfactorily for him and his interests.

On the other hand, it seems that MC will be able to talk at length in Ocean Hill with Silvia about what he found in his raid of John's office. Finally, it seems that the beating Marilyn received hasn't taken away her smile, although let's hope she doesn't continue being such an asshole to MC.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Well I thought that the pregnancy could only be possible in a specific day in this game.
Yeah, I would prefer if we didn't get it as it is not something I like in a game. It makes no sense to give you the option to pull out and avoid pregnancy all through the game and then make her pregnant anyhow. But... what can you do?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes