Seeking A Man Needs His Netori (NTRing)

Mimidu01

Jan 25, 2018
Really though, I have found loads of NTR games, but why isn't there a lot of NTRing games (I guess they are called Netori). I don't want to be NTRed, I want to NTR. If you know a good Netori (NTRing, as in you are the one NTRing smb else) game please tell me. If its a RPG, and it has a male protagonist its better. If not, its okay as well; beggars can't be choosers ^^

Reactions: Hentaikage

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Really though, I have found loads of NTR games, but why isn't there a lot of NTRing games (I guess they are called Netori). I don't want to be NTRed, I want to NTR. If you know a good Netori (NTRing, as in you are the one NTRing smb else) game please tell me. If its a RPG, and it has a male protagonist its better. If not, its okay as well; beggars can't be choosers ^^
Does the male who you are cucking have to stay around? Because if not I suggest you look at any of the incest harem games where dad is still around. I didn't get far enough in My Summer with Mom and Sis to know if dad sticks around or not, but he's in the picture at the beginning and mom is a relationship option. Milfy City is too early to tell, but mom is very displeased with dad sexually and has the hots for you, so that's a thing.

Other games that I can think of:

Incest Adventure - dad is an asshole who's cheating on mom, and you start fucking mom and end up getting dad arrested and out of your life forever.

The Artifact - dad is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and as a result isn't giving mom the attention she deserves, with the artifact's powers you sleep with her twice in the guise of your father before continuing that relationship as yourself, after she's found out. Dad isn't out of the picture until the end of the game so this is actually a good example, unless you need him to watch as well.

View Of Family - this one I add tentatively... while not revealing the plot too much, your dad leaves your mother at the start of the game. However if you play the game right you've fucked his new woman already by the time you're getting sexual with mom. However, you don't know that yet. That said, you later find out and between you and your mother devise a plan that involves taking advantage of that further to get back at dad and the woman. That said, idk if the game is on hold or what but I finished it in early january and don't think its been updated yet, so this plan hasn't happened yet.

Big Brother - See, most people are worried about how Eric is gonna NTR them, but don't realize that the goal is to cuck eric.

I Love Daddy - I know you said male MC, but I like including this one because the MC begins fucking her dad in front of her mom as the game goes on.

The problem with all of these examples, aside from The Artifact, is that none of them really focus on the fact that the woman is cheating with you. So you don't get much of a chance to really revel in it beyond your imagination. Maybe, as Milfy City continues you'll find some opportunities for that. Also, while I don't know it you will in MlWM&S you can always try it out.

I didn't get far, but iirc Timestamps has you sexually interested in the married woman who is the "landlady" so she's a possible route for that too, but I haven't played enough to know for sure.

Reactions: hari98521 and DrSF

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Harem by Ker - very good, but AA renders and RPGM
My Legacy - you are stealing yours brother wife and daughters
Waifu Academy - I recommend this, but netori isn't it yet.
PlayHome - translated illusion game. Netori is MAIN theme of the game.

As a bonus, read this novel ;)

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Harem by Ker - very good, but AA renders and RPGM
My Legacy - you are stealing yours brother wife and daughters
Waifu Academy - I recommend this, but netori isn't it yet.
PlayHome - translated illusion game. Netori is MAIN theme of the game.

As a bonus, read this novel ;)
This is the first time I heard about PlayHome, but it definitely sounds like something I'd enjoy. Thanks for the recommendation! I know there's a thread here on f95 with the game itself and such, but there's somehow very little info about it (even on external sites). Do you mind giving me/us a quick rundown of the story and gameplay?

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Do you mind giving me/us a quick rundown of the story and gameplay?
Sure. Main character is a thug who is caught on act on molestation by some regular dude. Somehow he gets out of prison and rapes his new wife and her daughters. Gameplay is about abusing family till they break, fuckin them with this terrorised dude watching etc.
So it's very hardcore, more so than rapelay even. If you are still intrested and don't know how to use messageboards, then you should use hongfire forum to download translations and uncensor. Important thing is use applocate or changing system locate to japanese (only option with win10).

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Sure. Main character is a thug who is caught on act on molestation by some regular dude. Somehow he gets out of prison and rapes his new wife and her daughters. Gameplay is about abusing family till they break, fuckin them with this terrorised dude watching etc.
So it's very hardcore, more so than rapelay even. If you are still intrested and don't know how to use messageboards, then you should use hongfire forum to download translations and uncensor. Important thing is use applocate or changing system locate to japanese (only option with win10).
I'm familiar with jap games, hongfire in general, and illusion stuff in particular, so I'm good! But like I said, there's also a here on F95 with various links for downloads and mods and patches (including a fully patched, up-to-date version in one of the comments on the last page!) In any case, thanks a bunch for the info!

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Translated VN:
Hitozuma Nurse no Inraku Karte - blackmailing married nurse into relationship, but cucking element isn't fleshed out.
Netorare Oku-sama wa Shojo Kousei ~Ryakudatsukan~ - blackmailing student into relationship, cucking element is fleshed out mostly in one route/ending.
both are short

I didn't play Virgin Lode, but it's supposedly combination of virgin fetish and netori. You rape women before wedding night.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is there any definition for something like... Swapping partners with someone else? I mean, he fucks your partner and you fuck his, and vice versa... is there a name for that? and also, do you know a game about that or that has those elements? I've already played one called "Big Black Butt & Big black cock & my sweet wife" and I loved that premise and the game, and wanted to know more like that. Please, I serch something like "partner swing" in the browser here but nothing appears... Can you help me?

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is there any definition for something like... Swapping partners with someone else? I mean, he fucks your partner and you fuck his, and vice versa... is there a name for that? and also, do you know a game about that or that has those elements? I've already played one called "Big Black Butt & Big black cock & my sweet wife" and I loved that premise and the game, and wanted to know more like that. Please, I serch something like "partner swing" in the browser here but nothing appears... Can you help me?
The concept you talk about is called swinging, and the tag on this forum is the same. Just go to the Latest Updates section and use the panel on the right to filter by tag. One of the tags is literally "swinging".

I'm not into that myself so I don't know too many games, but you can start with Swing & Miss and maybe The Adventurous Couple? And then if you like them you can ask in those threads about similar game recommendations.