• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Well imo the scene is one of the worse I have seen. By now everybody knows Vanessa is a cold person with some issues but that doesn't make it any better. I mean imagine for a second having an encounter like that irl. I would stop and ask her if she's alright. Alright in like Have you suffered sex abuse or something? Kind of scenario because she acted like a virgin or a person with sex related trauma. Making love is fun, it's a game between adults, not some awkward in and out with a burn out street hooker.
Brother What do you mean acted like? She was a virgin. Forget sex mc probably was the first guy to see her without the sunglasses except her father.

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
well, now i can focus on other girls after vanessa route has such a bad update out of nowhere. riley and harlow are my next favorite.
everything was going so fine with vanessa, the best slow burn i ever came across. a lot of story on emotion could have been made, vanessa was opening up slowly...and last mc n vanessa could have get married..hahaha..they just butchered such a good slow burn story line

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Brother What do you mean acted like? She was a virgin. Forget sex mc probably was the first guy to see her without the sunglasses except her father.
Was she? I'm not sure, maybe I skipped some bit of info about.
That's fine. Personal preference is personal after all. You don't have to like what others do.

That's one valid reaction, but humans are complicated that one reaction doesn't necessarily work for every case. IMO, your approach would just result in such person IRL shutting you out.
Nah, been there, done that. They're are no strangers, they know each other from some time now. She's willing to have sex with him, I don't think asking her if everything is alright would be out of place in that scenario. You're showing care for the other person well being above your instant gratification.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I said before that was my impression https://f95zone.to/threads/a-man-for-all-ep-14-venus-waltz.65913/post-13646216 but so far there is no conformitaion.
There was no blood and being tight is normal when the girl has no sex since some time.
I mean, you can't use the no blood as a reason for her not being virgin, because honestly almost every dev doesn't use blood even for virgin scenes. There are only a few devs that will show blood, so I don't think that is a valid reason.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of A Man For All with LaikDink's walkthrough mod to Episode 14 v0.32.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: jsmile

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
That Vanessa scene was really unsatisfying. While there some build up for her feelings it felt forced as she didn't really change her attitude to show that she was warming up to MC and her dictating terms throughout the scene was a total boner killer.
I said before that was my impression https://f95zone.to/threads/a-man-for-all-ep-14-venus-waltz.65913/post-13646216 but so far there is no conformitaion.
There was no blood and being tight is normal when the girl has no sex since some time.
Ren'Py titles generally don't show blood. Might also be a stylist choice by western devs as they usually don't render blood either whereas it's the norm in Japanese rpgms.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Read the dialogues carefully. She is basically saying she is a virgin without outright saying it
It was pretty clear she was a virgin.

Dilemeter read this take on that scene. Skylaroo explains pretty darn well why it works.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-man-for-all-ep-14-venus-waltz.65913/post-13651148
Though of course you're free to disagree. Personally I think her changing like a flipped switch would do discredit to her whole character and they way she's been written.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harem4life

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Nah, been there, done that. They're are no strangers, they know each other from some time now. She's willing to have sex with him, I don't think asking her if everything is alright would be out of place in that scenario. You're showing care for the other person well being above your instant gratification.
And this is exactly what I meant with one reaction doesn't necessarily work for every situation. You've been there, you've done that, you expected it to work again without considering the other person's feeling. You said you're showing care, but the reasoning is because the sex was not the fun game that you expected as having sex should be according to you. Your intention is good, but it came from your own expectation and what you know instead of considering the other person's situation.

"Are you ok?" is only something that the other person can answer truthfully if they fully trust you. Vanessa is not quite there yet, as shown by the constant hesitation and constant deflection, even after sex. Yet, you expect her to answer "are you ok?". It makes no sense IMO.

Reactions: Raboobie

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
And this is exactly what I meant with one reaction doesn't necessarily work for every situation. You've been there, you've done that, you expected it to work again without considering the other person's feeling. You said you're showing care, but the reasoning is because the sex was not the fun game that you expected as having sex should be according to you. Your intention is good, but it came from your own expectation and what you know instead of considering the other person's situation.

"Are you ok?" is only something that the other person can answer truthfully if they fully trust you. Vanessa is not quite there yet, as shown by the constant hesitation and constant deflection, even after sex. Yet, you expect her to answer "are you ok?". It makes no sense IMO.
No, if the other person seems uncomfortable during sex only a tard would continue like if everything was alright :WeSmart:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
No, if the other person seems uncomfortable during sex only a tard would continue like if everything was alright :WeSmart:
This is a great example of my point. Everything that you have said about this topic revolves around you and your own interpretation of the situation. If they said numerous times to go ahead and they knew what they were comfortable and uncomfortable with, what exactly is the problem? Your intention is good and not self-serving (we don't want rape after all), but it came from thinking that you knew them better than themselves. When applied to a character like Vanessa who has trust issues, that would just shut her back down.

You have good intention, but your approach would make her think something was wrong "Why is MC asking if I'm okay? Is there something wrong with me?" and would most likely ended up with her shutting down by saying something like "Let's forget about this, I changed my mind, this is a mistake, let's pretend this never happened and get back to just business relationship for the competition, MC" because opening up and fully trusting someone is the hardest thing to do for her.

IMO, MC did better than you because he constantly let Vanessa make a decision and he trusted her decision. She wanted him to go on, he went on. She had become wet enough from MC eating her pussy, he stopped. She wanted him to go slow, he went slow. She wanted to change position, they did. She didn't want him to cum inside, he pulled out. Everything that he did was done with her consent without making her feel like something was wrong. He made her feel comfortable while giving her what she wanted.

Last edited:

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So many people completely misunderstood Vanessa's character. Typical adult game's progression with cold/bitchy character is to have them change and be good before finally having sex as the end goal. Vanessa is the opposite where the end goal is to have her character change for the better (i.e.: not being cold against the world) and having sex for her is simply a step towards reaching the goal because it's a compromise she's willing to do to test the waters before changing for the better in the future.

She clearly has trust issue so she treats everything as business transaction (even to the point of needing to pay her father back despite zero need to do so). You fulfill your part, I fulfill mine, and that's it. She doesn't really want to do more than that and doesn't expect anyone to do more than that either. That's why it's always the little (extra) things that MC did that she never asked for that won her over. MC expecting to stay in touch after the competition surprised her. MC remembering how she likes her coffee made her sure that she wanted him. But she's still unsure and she's uncomfortable with the idea that she's willing to let MC in to her life, she still has trust issues in general. That's why she insisted on MC making promise to her that she'd win the competition. Only after MC made the promise that she followed up with the invitation to her place. Her justification is "this is compensation for the promise" if something goes wrong.

Try that she may, her true feelings started leaking out. That's why she was the one who initiated the kiss when she said "just stop talking already" ... she knew what MC wanted to do and she knew she wanted the same thing. Then she followed up by inviting MC to her bedroom which MC responded in a joking manner. But she shut it down by saying no more jokes tonight, and even added "Please" to it. It's hard to keep up the cold mannerism when she really didn't want to do it at that time.

Her mask was up again after having sex, trying to test MC again whether it's back to just business now that they had sex. When MC asked how it was, she thought her answer would be to feed his ego. But again and again, MC showed himself to be genuine and what he wanted to know is really whether she enjoyed it or not. Not about him, but about her. With the mask slipping after his response, she tried to put it up again by changing the topic into "competition is not over yet, so focus" kind of talk. Yet, MC's response was to tell her that she could call him even if it isn't about the competition, if she just needs someone to talk to. When MC followed it up with how special the night it is for him, Vanessa clearly felt like her mask would be shattered right there and then. So she had to stop him before she lost it all.

I really enjoyed the relationship between MC and Vanessa, their journey has been fun, and I'm looking forward to see what will happen in the future updates. What will happen if they actually lost the competition? Unlikely to happen, but an interesting thought none the less.
Yep, super happy that other women are finally getting more content. Was way too focused on one for a very long time. Now maybe that one will get minimal content and the others have time to actually blossom and grow into the story more.

Reactions: Milton749

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This is a great example of my point. Everything that you have said about this topic revolves around you and your own interpretation of the situation. If they said numerous times to go ahead and they knew what they were comfortable and uncomfortable with, what exactly is the problem? Your intention is good and not self-serving (we don't want rape after all), but it came from thinking that you knew them better than themselves. When applied to a character like Vanessa who has trust issues, that would just shut her back down.

You have good intention, but your approach would make her think something was wrong "Why is MC asking if I'm okay? Is there something wrong with me?" and would most likely ended up with her shutting down by saying something like "Let's forget about this, I changed my mind, this is a mistake, let's pretend this never happened and get back to just business relationship for the competition, MC" because opening up and fully trusting someone is the hardest thing to do for her.

IMO, MC did better than you because he constantly let Vanessa make a decision and he trusted her decision. She wanted him to go on, he went on. She had become wet enough from MC eating her pussy, he stopped. She wanted him to go slow, he went slow. She wanted to change position, they did. She didn't want him to cum inside, he pulled out. Everything that he did was done with her consent without making her feel like something was wrong. He made her feel comfortable while giving her what she wanted.
Idk man, imo that sounds like a great way to further traumatize a person with sexual issues.

4.20 star(s) 90 Votes