• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 1, 2024
I hate when devs try to tell me wich girl i should find attactive.
Billy, i am being honest, because Kate is ugly as fuck!!!
Erika is so ugly, that i have the urge to vomit from just looking at her ugly mug.
That milf bartender chick? Uuuuugly!!!
If i should find a girl attractive, at least use a fucking attractive model man. It's not that hard. If you find abominations like that attractive, go let your eyesight get checked man.
You know wich girl is attractive? Marisa the side chick.
Harlow is sweet, would totally date and bang her.
Riley is ok, so is Vanessa.
Rant over.:cool:
Fuk you Erika is awesome.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
So many people completely misunderstood Vanessa's character. Typical adult game's progression with cold/bitchy character is to have them change and be good before finally having sex as the end goal. Vanessa is the opposite where the end goal is to have her character change for the better (i.e.: not being cold against the world) and having sex for her is simply a step towards reaching the goal because it's a compromise she's willing to do to test the waters before changing for the better in the future.

She clearly has trust issue so she treats everything as business transaction (even to the point of needing to pay her father back despite zero need to do so). You fulfill your part, I fulfill mine, and that's it. She doesn't really want to do more than that and doesn't expect anyone to do more than that either. That's why it's always the little (extra) things that MC did that she never asked for that won her over. MC expecting to stay in touch after the competition surprised her. MC remembering how she likes her coffee made her sure that she wanted him. But she's still unsure and she's uncomfortable with the idea that she's willing to let MC in to her life, she still has trust issues in general. That's why she insisted on MC making promise to her that she'd win the competition. Only after MC made the promise that she followed up with the invitation to her place. Her justification is "this is compensation for the promise" if something goes wrong.

Try that she may, her true feelings started leaking out. That's why she was the one who initiated the kiss when she said "just stop talking already" ... she knew what MC wanted to do and she knew she wanted the same thing. Then she followed up by inviting MC to her bedroom which MC responded in a joking manner. But she shut it down by saying no more jokes tonight, and even added "Please" to it. It's hard to keep up the cold mannerism when she really didn't want to do it at that time.

Her mask was up again after having sex, trying to test MC again whether it's back to just business now that they had sex. When MC asked how it was, she thought her answer would be to feed his ego. But again and again, MC showed himself to be genuine and what he wanted to know is really whether she enjoyed it or not. Not about him, but about her. With the mask slipping after his response, she tried to put it up again by changing the topic into "competition is not over yet, so focus" kind of talk. Yet, MC's response was to tell her that she could call him even if it isn't about the competition, if she just needs someone to talk to. When MC followed it up with how special the night it is for him, Vanessa clearly felt like her mask would be shattered right there and then. So she had to stop him before she lost it all.

I really enjoyed the relationship between MC and Vanessa, their journey has been fun, and I'm looking forward to see what will happen in the future updates. What will happen if they actually lost the competition? Unlikely to happen, but an interesting thought none the less.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Great visual novel, can't wait to see what happens next. I played the game by only choosing the blue responses and by sleeping with characters other than the four main ones.

Reactions: VOYEUR

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Great visual novel, can't wait to see what happens next. I played the game by only choosing the blue responses and by sleeping with characters other than the four main ones.
Why do you consider there are four main girls and not five?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So many people completely misunderstood Vanessa's character. Typical adult game's progression with cold/bitchy character is to have them change and be good before finally having sex as the end goal. Vanessa is the opposite where the end goal is to have her character change for the better (i.e.: not being cold against the world) and having sex for her is simply a step towards reaching the goal because it's a compromise she's willing to do to test the waters before changing for the better in the future.

She clearly has trust issue so she treats everything as business transaction (even to the point of needing to pay her father back despite zero need to do so). You fulfill your part, I fulfill mine, and that's it. She doesn't really want to do more than that and doesn't expect anyone to do more than that either. That's why it's always the little (extra) things that MC did that she never asked for that won her over. MC expecting to stay in touch after the competition surprised her. MC remembering how she likes her coffee made her sure that she wanted him. But she's still unsure and she's uncomfortable with the idea that she's willing to let MC in to her life, she still has trust issues in general. That's why she insisted on MC making promise to her that she'd win the competition. Only after MC made the promise that she followed up with the invitation to her place. Her justification is "this is compensation for the promise" if something goes wrong.

Try that she may, her true feelings started leaking out. That's why she was the one who initiated the kiss when she said "just stop talking already" ... she knew what MC wanted to do and she knew she wanted the same thing. Then she followed up by inviting MC to her bedroom which MC responded in a joking manner. But she shut it down by saying no more jokes tonight, and even added "Please" to it. It's hard to keep up the cold mannerism when she really didn't want to do it at that time.

Her mask was up again after having sex, trying to test MC again whether it's back to just business now that they had sex. When MC asked how it was, she thought her answer would be to feed his ego. But again and again, MC showed himself to be genuine and what he wanted to know is really whether she enjoyed it or not. Not about him, but about her. With the mask slipping after his response, she tried to put it up again by changing the topic into "competition is not over yet, so focus" kind of talk. Yet, MC's response was to tell her that she could call him even if it isn't about the competition, if she just needs someone to talk to. When MC followed it up with how special the night it is for him, Vanessa clearly felt like her mask would be shattered right there and then. So she had to stop him before she lost it all.

I really enjoyed the relationship between MC and Vanessa, their journey has been fun, and I'm looking forward to see what will happen in the future updates. What will happen if they actually lost the competition? Unlikely to happen, but an interesting thought none the less.
Well imo the scene is one of the worse I have seen. By now everybody knows Vanessa is a cold person with some issues but that doesn't make it any better. I mean imagine for a second having an encounter like that irl. I would stop and ask her if she's alright. Alright in like Have you suffered sex abuse or something? Kind of scenario because she acted like a virgin or a person with sex related trauma. Making love is fun, it's a game between adults, not some awkward in and out with a burn out street hooker.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Well imo the scene is one of the worse I have seen.
That's fine. Personal preference is personal after all. You don't have to like what others do.
I mean imagine for a second having an encounter like that irl. I would stop and ask her if she's alright. Alright in like Have you suffered sex abuse or something? Kind of scenario because she acted like a virgin or a person with sex related trauma.
That's one valid reaction, but humans are complicated that one reaction doesn't necessarily work for every case. IMO, your approach would just result in such person IRL shutting you out.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
with riley fixing to get slammed next issues and both the tournament and the modeling contest almost being over as well as the shop being operational, it appears we are nearing the end of this particular game. It's been quite a fun ride I must confess.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
well..just played the latest update...will say, things escalated quickly?...i didnt expect vanessa to do that when the story was going so good with the slow burn....she was slow n slowly building up but within seconds everything is done n dusted, now what story is left for vanessa,....nothing

my question-
was vanessa virgin?
how to see locked scense? any shortcut?
She was definitely a virgin. Use gallery mod

4.20 star(s) 90 Votes