• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Well...I'm glad theres some progess with Vanessa but it feels like we just skipped like 4 chapters with her. Feels like we are just speedrunning the end of the game right now. Fucking her kind of came out of nowhere.
Disagree. Vanessa is an adult and not someone whose sexual relationship had to be built little by little as MC pursued her. She started off very cold towards MC, and she had become warmer and warmer and warmer to the point that she finally realized that she likes MC and ready to let him in to her life. She wanted him as much as he wanted her.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Disagree. Vanessa is an adult and not someone whose sexual relationship had to be built little by little as MC pursued her. She started off very cold towards MC, and she had become warmer and warmer and warmer to the point that she finally realized that she likes MC and ready to let him in to her life. She wanted him as much as he wanted her.
Man, she is still cold as fuck and it was completely out of character for her. She hardly lets the MC touch her at all at any point, even when she is SLIGHTLY starting to crack a little.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I don't get those "Android" dudes. Are they somehow blind? It took me 10 seconds to find TWO actual ports! At least TRY to search before posting... :FacePalm:

• Red Heart
Reactions: IRebel

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Man, she is still cold as fuck and it was completely out of character for her. She hardly lets the MC touch her at all at any point, even when she is SLIGHTLY starting to crack a little.
Vanessa was way out of her comfort zone and not used to giving up control, makes sense she'd come off as a little cold but she's definitely improving. And going all the way with her was indeed surprising but I'm glad not every single character needs to go through the classic progression of handjob->oral->etc.

I hope we'll progress faster with Riley too. It's put out or get out for me because I'm aware of the sunk-cost fallacy :giggle:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The cold is simply on her exterior because that's how she normally behaves to everyone. She's definitely far warmer than before. She literally only took off her sunglasses for MC. And when MC remembered how she likes her coffee, it's basically hook line sinker and she's ready to trust in MC. So when she invited MC to her place, it's not just to "start dating to figure out if we are compatible", it's more "I've wanted him all along and now I'm finally willing to act on it". She wanted to have sex with MC.

I hope we'll progress faster with Riley too.
Definitely going to be fast with Riley too because it's similar progression with Vanessa in a way that the interest is already there, it's just a matter of accepting/deciding that she's ready to act on it.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Vanessa relationship is ultra slow. I think the dev doesn't know how to go past the ice cold bitch. Because she's basically the same character from ep1. Cold people aren't cold all the time with everyone, you know, that's surface level. By now she knows the MC and should act accordingly. Let her open herself more with him and please add a big confession next ep, Anon-kun, I-I was a virgin, bc that sex scene was pretty awkward.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
If i should find a girl attractive, at least use a fucking attractive model man. It's not that hard. If you find abominations like that attractive, go let your eyesight get checked man.
You know wich girl is attractive? Marisa the side chick.
Harlow is sweet, would totally date and bang her.
Riley is ok, so is Vanessa.
Rant over.:cool:
it's not that bad compares to isabella game in other thread when they simp over flat chested tomboy that almost look like a boy in final teenage year, when the main girl is actually the blonde (isabella)

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Vanessa relationship is ultra slow. I think the dev doesn't know how to go past the ice cold bitch. Because she's basically the same character from ep1. Cold people aren't cold all the time with everyone, you know, that's surface level. By now she knows the MC and should act accordingly. Let her open herself more with him and please add a big confession next ep, Anon-kun, I-I was a virgin, bc that sex scene was pretty awkward.
It honestly felt like the dev just said "fuck it, idk what else to do" and just had them fuck.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Best update ever, we got Seo, Harlow and Vanessa content in one go.

Just need Riley scenes now.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
the vanessa sex scene felt so cold and emotionless. Im not expecting her to go from 1 to 100 but Im expecting something. That being said it was an interesting scene

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Unpopular opinion - I liked it. And I'm only playing this for Vanessa, zero interest in anything whatsoever outside of her. This was a way in which we aren't blue-balled another 10 episodes until a "happy ending" where we just get a small reward at the end, but also there's still intrigue and interest. I mean, I wasn't gushing all over myself (literally and figuratively) when it happened, but I admit I'm actually still interested in checking out more episodes. And obviously we know what will happen - MC will probably push Vanessa, she'll probably draw away, break down etc. then the big happy ending, but I like it. It's a bit more interesting than your generic "fall in love slowly but fully". Which fits with Vanessa, cause she's the soul of the game because she's a bit different as a character than most VN ones.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I'm not clear on the meaning of that part when Vanessa tells us how her mom asked a promise from her dad. What could that promise have been, why doesn't she mention it?
Or maybe what's important here is that Vanessa sees herself being as close to us one day as their parents were with each other? I'd sure like to believe so :)

4.20 star(s) 90 Votes