• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AManForAll-EP14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: StpdMggt

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
so rileys def getting smashed next update. and we made the finals against an indestructible beast. Next update should be fun

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
well..just played the latest update...will say, things escalated quickly?...i didnt expect vanessa to do that when the story was going so good with the slow burn....she was slow n slowly building up but within seconds everything is done n dusted, now what story is left for vanessa,....nothing

my question-
was vanessa virgin?
how to see locked scense? any shortcut?

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Well...I'm glad theres some progess with Vanessa but it feels like we just skipped like 4 chapters with her. Feels like we are just speedrunning the end of the game right now. Fucking her kind of came out of nowhere.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well...I'm glad theres some progess with Vanessa but it feels like we just skipped like 4 chapters with her. Feels like we are just speedrunning the end of the game right now. Fucking her kind of came out of nowhere.
and what would happen (here) if the dev has prolonged her content to (those) 4-5 chapters more?
never quite satisfied arent ya....

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
and what would happen (here) if the dev has prolonged her content to (those) 4-5 chapters more?
never quite satisfied arent ya....
I mean, were 13 chapters and over 3 years into the story. I think we are far, far past that point. Might as well actually have logical progress instead of just being cold, cold, cold, cold, ok dance, cold cold, talk about my family a bit, cold, cold, cold annnnd now we fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel and Ragnar

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I mean, were 13 chapters and over 3 years into the story. I think we are far, far past that point. Might as well actually have logical progress instead of just being cold, cold, cold, cold, ok dance, cold cold, talk about my family a bit, cold, cold, cold annnnd now we fuck.
i get your point as i very much would prefer the same - she would be the last chick to give in (the very last episode or so).
yet i totally get the dev too - it is hard to balance your story/game and supporters expectations (i wanna all/her, i wanna it/her now). this seems to me as a compromise of sort in that regard.
my 14 cents only.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
i get your point as i very much would prefer the same - she would be the last chick to give in (the very last episode or so).
yet i totally get the dev too - it is hard to balance your story/game and supporters expectations (i wanna all/her, i wanna it/her now). this seems to me as a compromise of sort in that regard.
my 14 cents only.
Eh it still seems just far off of everyone else. Every other girl had gradual progress done to the relationship, opening up more every episode. This one just seems like a "fuck it lets get it over with" more than anything story related. Honestly really disappointed with it.

Would much rather have preferred her to invite him back over to her apartment, share some more about herself and open up to him emotionally with a nice cry/hug and a kiss, maybe a BJ that she actually initiates and nothing else happen than what we got instead. Give us SOMETHING that has her character opening up more and being an actual person and not just a robot. What we got is just the coldest sex scene in the game with no emotion whatsoever.

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
MC always looks so shifty. But the story is great. I wonder why I haven't seen this game sooner.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
This was probably answered but what kind of MC fits best for each girl from those 3 types? Havent played this since 0.4 or 0.5

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
This was probably answered but what kind of MC fits best for each girl from those 3 types? Havent played this since 0.4 or 0.5
I don't think this matters. It's more of a personal thing I think. My choices never seem to impact the progress with the LI, just their responses. I have not looked at the code so perhaps there is some impact, but I doubt it.

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
As far as I can tell, this is pretty much a kinetic novel. I've picked all of one type of option for one playthrough and then all of another type for a second playthrough and it didn't really change anything, and the major choices boil down to "solve the problem" or "solve the problem, but be more of a dick about it". It seems to really only affect tone, so go with whatever you feel fits the way you view the story.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
As far as I can tell, this is pretty much a kinetic novel. I've picked all of one type of option for one playthrough and then all of another type for a second playthrough and it didn't really change anything, and the major choices boil down to "solve the problem" or "solve the problem, but be more of a dick about it". It seems to really only affect tone, so go with whatever you feel fits the way you view the story.
Yeah, the 3 conversation choices and 2 encounter choices are pretty much just flavour text. The only real choices are to pursue or not to pursue someone from what I can tell and I'm fine with that. Lets you pick convo choices based on the context of it without feeling like you botched a LI because of it.

my 14 cents only.
It did seem kinda sudden but it also feels like there's more to it than what's at face value. Don't think it's a simple "well maybe I do like him" but more like she felt she had to do that or something. I was still happy it finally did happen though even though she's still in Icequeen mode somewhat.

Reactions: alex13_zen

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
Yeah, the 3 conversation choices and 2 encounter choices are pretty much just flavour text. The only real choices are to pursue or not to pursue someone from what I can tell and I'm fine with that. Lets you pick convo choices based on the context of it without feeling like you botched a LI because of it.
It's definitely a stylistic choice, and I admit that it's a nice change of pace to have a story that allows you to engage with it in such a way that it's more respectful of your time. The only thing I didn't like is that the pseudo 4th wall breaking narrator doesn't clue you in on that.

4.20 star(s) 90 Votes