• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Shouldn't Luke be penalized by Apex for trying to play dirty, is that the kind of model they look for?

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Haven't played this since the first version or two, but has the redhead or blonde gotten fucked yet? Last I saws, from a DL and quick image scan it was mostly focused on the short haired, "least attractive" girl, and also the chemistry partner finally in to balance out the ugly from the short haired one.
L take on that 'least attractive' girl.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Haven't played this since the first version or two, but has the redhead or blonde gotten fucked yet? Last I saws, from a DL and quick image scan it was mostly focused on the short haired, "least attractive" girl, and also the chemistry partner finally in to balance out the ugly from the short haired one.
Blondie finally got dicked down in the latest update it seems

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Hey, everybody.

Updates are a little slow these days but glad to get this episode finished. I'm around if anybody has any questions about the game. I hope you enjoy the update. Thanks for playing.
I still appreciate the work that goes into good storytelling so Thanks for this update!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: alex13_zen

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
I hate when devs try to tell me wich girl i should find attactive.
Billy, i am being honest, because Kate is ugly as fuck!!!
Erika is so ugly, that i have the urge to vomit from just looking at her ugly mug.
That milf bartender chick? Uuuuugly!!!
If i should find a girl attractive, at least use a fucking attractive model man. It's not that hard. If you find abominations like that attractive, go let your eyesight get checked man.
You know wich girl is attractive? Marisa the side chick.
Harlow is sweet, would totally date and bang her.
Riley is ok, so is Vanessa.
Rant over.:cool:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I hate when devs try to tell me wich girl i should find attactive.
Billy, i am being honest, because Kate is ugly as fuck!!!
Erika is so ugly, that i have the urge to vomit from just looking at her ugly mug.
That milf bartender chick? Uuuuugly!!!
If i should find a girl attractive, at least use a fucking attractive model man. It's not that hard. If you find abominations like that attractive, go let your eyesight get checked man.
You know wich girl is attractive? Marisa the side chick.
Harlow is sweet, would totally date and bang her.
Riley is ok, so is Vanessa.
Rant over.:cool:
WOW, thats was some ultimate jerknwisdom right here:PogChamp:
those things that only f95z and true zooners can bring...
wondering htw i was even able to go through ordinary everyday life without such guidlines/guides....
much appreciated good sir/lady/transbeing, gonna follow your idiotiiiwork here with even greater expectations from now on:cool:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Oh great... an update with the worst LI ever. Uugghh I can't stand Vanessa or her entire storyline. I wish I could just avoid it.

However, props to the dev who continues to produce, regular, high quality releases. Thanks for all the work... even if it was wasted on Vanessa! :D

4.20 star(s) 90 Votes