3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
About endings, I plan to make one good ending and several bad endings.
My sisterhood has studied your bloodline and your future. We have seen you dying many times. We have also seen you rise to commanding vast armies bringing peace to Arrakis. Once. That is the prophecy. That is the future we seek.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
You are in love with Hannah, there will be no other 'love' route other than Hannah. About endings, I plan to make one good ending and several bad endings.

thank you for your response,
even tho im a little bit disappointed,
i respect you sticking with your vision and
ill look foreword into following your work.

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
C'mon man, u have good plot but these models...maaan...my dick goes down everytime... as I said they look alike:
- Reptile MK4
- The Terminator t-800 (1984 awful plastic fake face sculpt of Arnold)
- Agent 47 Hitman
- Barbra Streisend from teen days

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
C'mon man, u have good plot but these models...maaan...my dick goes down everytime... as I said they look alike:
- Reptile MK4
- Agent 47 Hitman
we get the point bud

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
- Reptile MK4
- Agent 47 Hitman

i kinda dig it,
the clay style makes it seems freshly new & different in its own way.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
is it just me or every woman in this game has the same faces?
Not really. They kinda do, but only in some way representing each other. Like, you can clearly see that they have the same "origin", more so than with Daz models. But with the customization i'd say they do look very different overall, especially Mrs. Jones. And it's not only about women, look at Dustin and MC sitting together.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

A Love Story [Ch. 1] [Defany] - Original Size: (828MB)

Squashed Download - PC (96MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how 'bout chapter 2?

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
We need more support...I like games with moms , lets just wait till nxt update.
They better bring her back for MK11 otherwise I'll riot.
>>>
I love Jade, my fav colour is green...sooo fuck Tanya...Jade is best since Mortal Kombat Ultimate 3 from Arcade Machine

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Main Mega link PC dead
Just download prologue remake from links i posted.

@TheDefany Very nice job on polishing models. Much more beautiful. Emma now even more of a delicious candy, and mom with sis is also begin to be one of my favourites. Now i wonder (considering rework of "I better run" choice), if Emma not just a milfy teacher, but also have some secrets? :unsure: It was interesting to see her in a bit of "yandere" moment anyway.

Reactions: TheDefany

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
So, I see you remade the renders. New positions, new lighting, new clothes, new textures. Looks ... different.

But not really better. I like sis's new face better but that classmate looked better in the old version, at least when she was not smiling.

I think this game will never have the best renders and I don't think it has to. Just focus on the characters and dialogue and stuff. Anyway, I like what you do!
OldNew.jpg

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote