psikyo

Aug 29, 2017
I was looking for this game for some months without reply, looks like no one buy it. It failed a kickstarter for a localization too, so is a very rare piece. The sad part is i live on Argentine, buying with international money is TOO expensive. At least we have some otosun games on steam and you can play a little demo of that game while waiting for a hero (or heroine, maybe)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zammy012

Zammy012

Aug 1, 2021
Yah sigh I like the demo so much... Hope someone will get it and post

I was looking for this game for some months without reply, looks like no one buy it. It failed a kickstarter for a localization too, so is a very rare piece. The sad part is i live on Argentine, buying with international money is TOO expensive. At least we have some otosun games on steam and you can play a little demo of that game while waiting for a hero (or heroine, maybe)

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
ALongLongLoveAgo-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

ursweetalksx

May 25, 2022
Is there anyone who still have a file for this game please? No link works anymore and I already try torrent but i give up bcs the amount of seeders only 4, so the speed it's killing me don't know how many hours or even days I have to wait for complete the download

• Hey there
Reactions: Sarica

ursweetalksx

May 25, 2022
Anyone who still wanna download this game I found a link, here it is

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Anyone who still wanna download this game I found a link, here it is
I updated the links in the OP yesterday already. It's why I reacted with the 'Hey there' emoji to your previous comment.

Reactions: psikyo
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes