• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art AI 3D-Mixed A Life Worth Living: Exploring Characters through AI

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
I’m Darax, known in the Spanish-speaking community for my work translating games from English to Spanish. Today, I’m excited to share with you a new project we’ve been working on.

As some of you may already know, I am now part of FitB Games and participate in the scriptwriting of the Renpy game, A Life Worth Living.. Today, I want to share with you a unique vision of certain characters from A Life Worth Living. With the help of artificial intelligence, I’m going to show you some interesting things about these characters.

In addition, in this thread, I will regularly share images and updates of this project, including some mods to improve the game’s interaction. I hope you like it and that we can have interesting discussions about the characters and the game in general.

Thank you for your support and see you in the game!
A Life Worth Living [FiTB_Games]

Regards, Darax

Image of Mary in the game
1714695055896.png

Real image of Mary recreated with AI
1714695138707.png

;)

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
I’m Darax, known in the Spanish-speaking community for my work translating games from English to Spanish. Today, I’m excited to share with you a new project we’ve been working on.

As some of you may already know, I am now part of FitB Games and participate in the scriptwriting of the Renpy game, A Life Worth Living.. Today, I want to share with you a unique vision of certain characters from A Life Worth Living. With the help of artificial intelligence, I’m going to show you some interesting things about these characters.

In addition, in this thread, I will regularly share images and updates of this project, including some mods to improve the game’s interaction. I hope you like it and that we can have interesting discussions about the characters and the game in general.

Thank you for your support and see you in the game!
A Life Worth Living [FiTB_Games]

Regards, Darax

Image of Mary in the game
View attachment 3597636

Real image of Mary recreated with AI
View attachment 3597640

;)
The recreation image is much better here. So how does that work to get a recreated ai image?

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
The recreation image is much better here. So how does that work to get a recreated ai image?
There are some images that can be recreated better than others.
Sometimes the AI goes a little crazy and makes creations with some details a little weird, but sometimes it doesn't let me fix them.
Are you interested in recreating a specific image? Tell me which one and I'll try to make it for you!
;)

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Stable Diffusion... do you know it?
You need a good computer to work with and some good models to create images and stuff...
;)

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
There are some images that can be recreated better than others.
Sometimes the AI goes a little crazy and makes creations with some details a little weird, but sometimes it doesn't let me fix them.
Are you interested in recreating a specific image? Tell me which one and I'll try to make it for you!
;)
Not specifically, I was just surprised by the difference. I'm sure I'll find some images I'd be interested in seeing how much they are changes. At this stage I'm just curious."