simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Nope, she never lies in any of these paths in the key party scene. Why would you assume she is lying?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Because she either says sex was included and excluded by the rules.
The rules for the game are that the wife sets the rules in the room. The wife can decide how far the action goes, be it just kissing and caressing, a little more like with Sonya, or full sex. The only way all the girls agreed to play the game was if they could decide how far they were willing to go. Also, they were not to tell anyone but their spouse, if they wanted, who they were with. These rules were explained by each wife, other than possibly Vicki, when they enter the room.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
More about betrayal. During the game "husband for the night" (or whatever it was called?) at the hotel, we learned how Fred and Blair and Mary and Tony behaved. What did other couples do and how did they behave? Will we find out about this in the future or will we remain in the dark?
For the most part, this will remain between the couples themselves. That was part of the 'rules' of the key game, as I stated in the earlier post. And was mentioned during the key party also.

Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I actually kind of liked the piercing my preference is still nipples but I only liked the pussy one as you dont see that every day in an AVN

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I actually kind of liked the piercing my preference is still nipples but I only liked the pussy one as you dont see that every day in an AVN
And I'm happy we don't. :LOL: I'm not a fan of nipple piercings either. Navel or some facial ones I am ok with.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
All this talk of cheating but what I like to think about is cuddling Mary and holding her hand while some dude has sex with her.
Oh, and did I mention I would be nibbling on her sexy neck and ears at the same time?

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE
Mar 12, 2024
All this talk of cheating but what I like to think about is cuddling Mary and holding her hand while some dude has sex with her.
Oh, and did I mention I would be nibbling on her sexy neck and ears at the same time?
I'd prefer if shes cuddling me while Charlotte or Zoe rides me.. but each their own i guess.

Regarding pussy piercings.. has anyone bothered to look up how long sex should be avoided after getting one? I guess Zoe doesn't care, but Mary as a nurse.. tsk tsk tsk..

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
Seriously? To me this is so disgusting. I almost threw up. However, everyone is perverted in their own way.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Seriously? To me this is so disgusting. I almost threw up. However, everyone is perverted in their own way.
lol you haven't been around long that is mild and normal for Joshy92 should see him in other threads. You are lucky he isn't talking about cleaning up a creampie from Mary after 1-3 guys got done with her or cummy kisses.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes