Others A Life Twice Lived [Ep. 0 v1.0.0] [Erebus]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title_screen.png

Overview:
After a car accident, a man whose only achievement was failing at everything gets sent back in time. Now, with the mind of an adult in the body of a high school student, he has the chance to try it all again.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-14
Release Date: 2024-01-14
Developer: Erebus -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 0 - 1.0.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

oops.png diagnosis.png fall.png faye_imagination.png greeting.png modern_education.png mother.png suggestions.png

Last edited:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Why the huge text box that uses 27% of the screen (1024x240 of a 1280x768 screen) for short, single sentences that use a small(ish) font?

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I've seen this same premise in some games, but because it has incest I'll give it a chance.

thanks

The_Erebus

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2020
Thank you, guys, for your warm reception. Please don't hold back on your criticism. If the game is shit, I'll do my best to improve it. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

The_Erebus

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2020
Why the huge text box that uses 27% of the screen (1024x240 of a 1280x768 screen) for short, single sentences that use a small(ish) font?
I used Ren'py as a reference for the UI. But I do agree it's not the best. I was already planning to redesign it in the next update.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ALifeTwiceLived-EP0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Xerxos

Dec 15, 2017
Thank you, guys, for your warm reception. Please don't hold back on your criticism. If the game is shit, I'll do my best to improve it. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
What are the planned genre? In what direction do you want to develop the game?

The_Erebus

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2020
What are the planned genre? In what direction do you want to develop the game?
I want the game to feel like a slice-of-life anime, so it'll be a bit lower on the sexual content compared to others. However, you can still expect things like, harem, blowjobs, teasing, foot jobs, and all that good stuff.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Interesting concept but the constant beeping, had to turn it down, was off-putting plus the text speed was just annoying. I will wait to see if this develops any further but at the moment it isn't much fun

Reactions: The_Erebus

The_Erebus

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2020
Interesting concept but the constant beeping, had to tone it down, was off-putting plus the text speed was just annoying. I will wait to see if this develops any further but at the moment it isn't much fun
If the typing sound is too much for most people, I can turn it down or remove it altogether. And the text-speed, that's easy to change. It's just a variable. I'm thinking of adding a slider or something so that the player has control over it.

Thanks for the feedback.

The_Erebus

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2020
Episode Zero was a successful prototype. Thank you to everyone who downloaded it.

I've been working on the first proper release for about a month now, and there are a bunch of changes and improvements to come. The changes are big, so the release is still far.

If you want more details, you can read the I've posted on my Itch page. I plan to post regular
updates there. For more behind the scenes, you can check my new . I'll be posting sketches, concept art, and some other stuff.

I'm not very active here, so the sites mentioned above are the best way to keep updated with the development progress.