ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Working on it like everyday at the moment..
I dont want to predict in stone when its going to be ready but it wont be this coming week, but I do expect it to be either of the two weeks after that..
I am making a big content update (well it feels big to me!).. which is taking forever to build.
I'm just finishing off the last bits of a quest that be built from start to finish with multiple different outcomes.
I have just about finished another few steps to one of the other quests.
And I've scripted started to put in the place holders for 2 other new quests..
These are what is I am going to be working on for the next couple of weeks.

I am torn between more often smaller releases which will keep the game more in people's minds and like generate more patreons but also, I know it annoys me when games put out tiny releases and I am done on them within an hour.... So I am trying not to do that..

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Can you give whose content is gonna be expanded this time? I am really liking corruption of Fox and I am wondering if she is gonna receive an expansion soon?
So the generally speaking there are 3 ways I select the npcs for expanding

firstly its via a poll completed by the patreons.
secondly its based on any unfinished quests / results from a quest that I brings that person to a fair stopping off point.
thirdly its expanding content for npcs who have not had an update (at all or recently)..

Fox was the main feature of an update very recently.. so unless she is voted for, she is unlikely to be due an expansion too soon..
However I will say there is a fourth reason thinking about it, and thats if I have good content for an NPC and feel I could easily add a good quest with that.. Fox is someone who does fall into that category as I gathered ALOT of content for her when I was building that last quest..

However for this next update I can say she will not be gaining any extra content sorry..
I am still feeling a little cagey on say who will be and I'm still working on it, and I do like it to be a surprise. :)

Thanks for your interest :)

Reactions: rosh3n

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
So the generally speaking there are 3 ways I select the npcs for expanding

firstly its via a poll completed by the patreons.
secondly its based on any unfinished quests / results from a quest that I brings that person to a fair stopping off point.
thirdly its expanding content for npcs who have not had an update (at all or recently)..

Fox was the main feature of an update very recently.. so unless she is voted for, she is unlikely to be due an expansion too soon..
However I will say there is a fourth reason thinking about it, and thats if I have good content for an NPC and feel I could easily add a good quest with that.. Fox is someone who does fall into that category as I gathered ALOT of content for her when I was building that last quest..

However for this next update I can say she will not be gaining any extra content sorry..
I am still feeling a little cagey on say who will be and I'm still working on it, and I do like it to be a surprise. :)

Thanks for your interest :)
No matter who got updated based on above details.
Here's your meme reward for actively engaged conversation here and this is also my opinion whether your update have some gay, lesbian or not
80413a23db26fd790aba5fa9ca35feaa7dd2978171d1a75ef86a45d0e454156b.gif

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
No matter who got updated based on above details.
Here's your meme reward for actively engaged conversation here and this is also my opinion whether your update have some gay, lesbian or not
View attachment 3467917
Thanks mate... I am trying to cover every and all fetishes.. Which does mean that often it can be a few updates between people seeing something they really like..

:)

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
can someone please try to fix my save file as a can't load it anymore?
After I complete this update, I am going to try to write something that can "fix" broken save files..
However by fix, I mean recover some of the information out of it..
The broken bits are going to have to be replaced with 0...

I did have a go trying to fix your one before, but after about 2 hours of trying to pull it apart I still could not get it to load..
So I am going to have to write a special program separate to the game to load broken saves and suggest what is wrong and how to fix it...

Sorry I can't offer anything better at the moment.. but after this next update I will try to have a play with something and see where I can get to..

• Red Heart
Reactions: bradster555

bradster555

Jul 21, 2023
After I complete this update, I am going to try to write something that can "fix" broken save files..
However by fix, I mean recover some of the information out of it..
The broken bits are going to have to be replaced with 0...

I did have a go trying to fix your one before, but after about 2 hours of trying to pull it apart I still could not get it to load..
So I am going to have to write a special program separate to the game to load broken saves and suggest what is wrong and how to fix it...

Sorry I can't offer anything better at the moment.. but after this next update I will try to have a play with something and see where I can get to..

thanks for getting back to me and hope to see more content in the future anyway

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm..... So I must finish the game in one go or I will lose all my progress?
I am surprised that you quote, but do not cite, a Nov 2023 post, but missed others before and after, especially a February 2024 post.

You do not have to finish your game in one session.
Saves have always been stored in the browser's Local Storage and will remain there until that space is cleared.
The latest release (v0.55) introduced the exporting of saves.

Note: Edited for typographical error.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Want to say I have dropped the change log for the up coming v0.6 release on a free to view post on my patreon.
I am hoping the update will be out for patreons by sunday the latest. Hopefully a few days before.
There is quite a bit in there.
Cant wait for you all to play and comment on it :)

Reactions: DeMarcus16

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Ok so the Patreon versions are going to be dropping in the next 15minutes. I didn't think I was going to get this version out today, but after over 8 hours on it today alone, just doing a play test.. I think it is stable and ready to go... I am probably wrong!
The public release will follow in time :)
Thanks all for your comments and support! :)

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Am I doing something wrong?

My dom stat is 118 and corruption 157 is the bully stuff not implemented yet or am I glitched out?

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Am I doing something wrong?

My dom stat is 118 and corruption 157 is the bully stuff not implemented yet or am I glitched out?
the being a bully is limited.. I will be honest, its a while since I wrote those bits.. and there was not a massive demand for more of it.. I think if I recall correct, you can bully some people if your dom is higher that theirs by a certain amount.. and possible need 50corruption..

So if anything I would say your dom is on the up but its probably not a bit higher than your targets.. The bullying feature, also only gives you a small amount of money..

There are a number of domination routes for at least 2 of the quests.. that does result in you being able to dom an npc after that. (which is close to bullying)

Reactions: rosh3n

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Version v0.6 Public Ed is now live from the front page. I've updated the changelog. (probably forgotten something)

Hope you guys enjoy it..

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ALifeLived-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Last edited:
Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
ALifeLived-0.56
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
0.56? you mean 0.6 :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Clicking confirm in order to create a new game does nothing. I'm using chrome is it not compatible?

Edit: works fine in Opera.

Last edited:

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Clicking confirm in order to create a new game does nothing. I'm using chrome is it not compatible?
100% compatible with chrome..
Make sure you have not got private browsing or anything like that on. as the game needs to access the browser mem to save the file...
also make sure you dont need to zoom in or out.. as that can also be an issue if you are not seeing all of the game screen..
Its more likely to be the first issue I think..
Be good to know if this does fix it

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes