VN Unity A Life in Silk - The First Cumming [v2.2.1 Beta] [Super-Ecchi Interactive]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
great graphics, but found issues being able to exit out of the computer, the back button has never worked. and there is no options to play it in window mode, or select what screen you want to play it on. ie i have two screens and it always pops up on the opposite one i want to play it on, at least if it was in window mode i could probably drag it over to the opposite screen. Also it doesnt continue off on what ever chapter i left off last it keeps starting over.

Mar 26, 2022
This game is filled with so many bugs it is almost unplayable.
Too few content, too scrambled story and artworks seems made by different persons.
This would need a massive redo in Ren'py, it would be easier.

Reactions: richman42

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
no way to save?
it auto saves but no way to load that save point, also after completing one of the endings it was suppose to jump to a save point before you made the choice for that particular ending but it just goes to a black screen and doesnt do anything.

Docc777

May 14, 2018
it auto saves but no way to load that save point, also after completing one of the endings it was suppose to jump to a save point before you made the choice for that particular ending but it just goes to a black screen and doesnt do anything.
Same here. And there are a lot more bugs. There is also not enough content to replay the game after every ending again. Gets very very grindy. The 3 status fields during a blowjob have no affect on anything at all (not on the given answere or the graphics that are shown). So useless.
Do not get me wrong. The art is looking good in general (the persons look hot). But i am missing more animations, that your choices have any affect (regarding the shown art), the animations are to short and simple. And overall the game feels empty and everything feels like a first beta test run. But for a beta, one chapter would be enough (to test function . . .).
My tipp would be, take the art and choose someone with more world building experience and make a new game in renpy. Maybe similar story but with a lot more content. Even if this game like it is would be 2 or 3 times longer, i would not play it again.
Sorry

momopozo

Feb 11, 2022
Interesting game. I think I found a bug - when you click on the computer in the room, it opens a window with statistics that can not be closed.
Plus when I start the game something starts squeaking nastily out of the computer case, maybe the throttles on the video card or something like that. I do not know whether this can be attributed to poor optimization?

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
The mc is interesting, but that is all. The sex scenes, or bj scenes to be precise are awful. Only one angle and just one image, and you have to press buttons like an idiot for nothing. It would have been miles better if it was just still images that show the action form different angles like other games do and just scrap that awful minigame of smashing mouse button.
Not worth playing at this state and with this gameplay.

KopretCZ

Jan 24, 2022
I have 2 things to say...
No. 1 got stuck in that old movie on tv as many before me.
No. 2 rn when i download it, it ends in quarantine. Even after turning off my antivirus it activates anyway cuz it seriously doesn´t like these files... :unsure: that´s absolutely first for me - never got any touble with our beloved f95 before

islander29

Jun 10, 2021
The final version came out hopefully one day it will be post here and less buggy. The beta was quite buggy.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes