3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Aristro

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Thanks to everyone for their kind words again <3
Looks like you did it all right but a suggestion if you plan on continuing to do your own uploads. Always include the version number and systems supported in the file names.
I will definitely keep that in mind
I see where you say that it is not necessarily a harem game but we can experience everything in one playthrough. Does that mean at the end there is only a single end no matter the choices we make or can I still find a way to end up with all the girls depending on my choices?
Honestly, I haven't made a decision about end game romance-wise. I think I am just going with the flow of the story right now, we will see how that will turn out. Maybe it could become a Harem game but I don't want to say it now because people will get upset if it doesn't become one. So no promises about the finale for now. :)
It looking intresting, I love wild west soo it's cool that you made that game. Little worry me absence of sexual content, but it there be any nudity?
Yup, there will be in the upcoming updates

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Yup, that is the plan right now. Hopefully, my pc can handle it ;)
Ah, music to my ears. Hope you good luck on the project. Actually with all the synopsis and overview it kinda reminded me of an adult comic called True Dick lol, pretty different but u know where i came from if you know it.

Reactions: Aristro

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Thanks to everyone for their kind words again <3

I will definitely keep that in mind

Honestly, I haven't made a decision about end game romance-wise. I think I am just going with the flow of the story right now, we will see how that will turn out. Maybe it could become a Harem game but I don't want to say it now because people will get upset if it doesn't become one. So no promises about the finale for now. :)

Yup, there will be in the upcoming updates
So is that a no?

Reactions: Aristro and MadCore

Aristro

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
But this also means that people that want a harem won't even give the game a chance until the game is finished and we know if it became a harem or not.
True but I think it is better than the alternate scenario if it becomes not a Harem game and I promised it to be... I believe this is a necessary sacrifice :)
So is that a no?
Consider it as a "No" for now... :D

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
The only small mistake I noticed is that you should change "...and their lives will change forever depends on the decisions you make." to "...and their lives will change forever depending on the decisions you make." in the overview.
If we really want to get nit-picky, the correct usage would be "... depending upon ... "

Reactions: Aristro
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes