3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Just downloaded and installed and I can't wait to play:cool: Love the theme and it looks entertaining Thanks

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] A Lewd Detective in Wild West [Chapter 1-2, v0.3] [Aristro] [OS@508MB, IQO-VQO-ACO, MyRepack]

Original size: 508MB
MyRepack size: 278MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC =

======================================================

[VN] [Ren'Py] A Lewd Detective in Wild West [Chapter 1-2, v0.3] [Aristro] [OS@508MB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 508MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 140MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC =

======================================================

If you want just the Official Guide you can get it here posted by Aristro

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :D

Last edited:

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Is it too late to say that there were no nurses in the old west?
You were lucky if there was even a doctor otherwise it was the barber/dentist.
Oh well. :p

Ianthony

Dec 26, 2021
Glad to hear that this game is still alive im planning to play it, the theme and the design looks really cool

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I have long list of games I like and this one is on the end of it(after Artemis and Amnesia) by the time passed from last update. Not a good sign,imo

Aristro

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Yeah... I started reworking old chapters, and I thought that perhaps I could add some more things. And yada yada yada, it ended up looking like a whole different game. Scope creep is actually a thing...
Edit: 09/15/2022:- I finally had some time to work on the game. I finished remastering the previous chapters, and the storylines and a few characters have changed. For example, Eleanor is no longer the Leader of the town, and she is the mother of Anne. I hope these changes won't trip you up all. I will keep updating this post so you all can know the progress.
Edit: 10/21/2022:- Most of the renders have finished, added 2 more girls to the "roster."

December Update: I am halting the development for now because I am extremely busy in real life. I will post another update here whenever I am resuming it. Sorry to anybody who was waiting to play the next version.

Last edited:

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
December Update: I am halting the development for now because I am extremely busy in real life. I will post another update here whenever I am resuming it. Sorry to anybody who was waiting to play the next version.
Aristro I just saw your December update. I have asked the moderators to put this thread On Hold.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes