VN Ren'Py Completed A Kiss for The Petals - 11 - Maidens of St. Michael [Yurin Yurin]

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Do anyone happen to have ver 1.1? It's not game breaking so it was never shared on nyaa, etc.

"A Kiss For The Petals – Maidens of Michael has been updated to version 1.1. This is a bugfix update that corrects typos, a voice file not playing correctly, and graphical errors during dream sequences. When loading save files created during these sequences in version 1.0, the changes will be applied at the next interaction." -

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
GOG 2.0 version is available here:
Patch also increase in size a bit: (contains double patch files for steam? & gog version)

This version, like the steam version (at that time) is all ages, so some scenes will have the portrait box rather than the full char on screen regardless of the adult patch. The portrait box is by design as gog+patch is the same as the mangagamer download after I bought it on the xmas sale.

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
Can you please translate into english and upload the Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke Wo 13 Shirayuki no Kishi /A Kiss For The Petals 13: Snow White's Knight! I've already played all the SonoHana Series (except the blue series/angel series) since there's no english version of this. I can't get enough of their stories because this 13th sonohana game is another stories involved with girls of St. michaels and additional charater/couple in it. New adventure/stories with summer season. I really want to play this game for ages TwT This is the only missing until I've fully satisfied with Sono Hanabira Series. It would be great if there's someone who's gonna make this real, making the 13th game into English, because I can't read Japanese tho it's the only available in 13 still now TwT I hope you're gonna read this one and if only, it would be great if you gonna do somwthing about this. I appreciate it. Good Day