johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Finally, my dream came true, a game about Fallout robot. Also (supposedly) customisable one as well, lets go all the extreme fetish will be implemented.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Oh yeah,its given the start,cant wait for it to reach conclusion,hope it turns out to be just as good as Paccsu

Reactions: aklen

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So cool the new Zem game hit a thread.

Missing tags by any chance? since it seems this game is not exclusively aimed for anal scenes as i may remember Zem replying on a few pages from the paccsu thread

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Bookmarked! I love Paccsu so I knew this game will be just as good, can't wait for more updates in the future but right now I'll donwload and check out the available content in this demo

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with the new update and I was right that it was a good demo: The story intro was very good and make me hooked into it, the system was very interesting when every equipment will have impact on how character will look like, a good questlog and hint system, hot female design (love big boobs so it was a blessing AIDA got a massive jugs), the combat system was very fun and mixed with lewd action too if you decide to seduce the enemy, H scenes was decent with boobs groping and some tentacle action,... a very good start so I'll looking forward for future updates

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Forgot to say but I think some tag like animated, tentacle, rape, creampie and vaginal sex need to be add after I checked the game

Jachinzu

May 30, 2017
Was rereading some assaultron doujins a week ago and thinking "need more of this" seems my wish has be granted.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Was rereading some assaultron doujins a week ago and thinking "need more of this" seems my wish has be granted.
Ah! No wonder why I feel "why does it look so familiar?" turn out it was similar to my favorite doujin that I have read, love that artist

Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
i just hope we can use the benis model in the future to rape enemies, that would be great

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Nice to see a new project from you Zem, it's already looking really good! I did encounter a bit of a bug already, the BENIS attachment is still visible after asking the noodle bot where the scientist was missing. I'm all for floating penises, but thought I'd report it either way :p
1623407966562.png

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes