• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Another great patch, lot's of goodies.

You know Zanith, if you ever do decide on doing that anal scene with Lyriel i suggested a ways back, the one where she flips the fuck out at the suggestion, calling the MC disgusting in her most explosive iteration to date... i gotta ask for something on top, something that, even if it wasn't my kink, i'd feel the need to ask for either way simply because i can hardly imagine just how funny her reaction would be... analingus... the repeat scene where she wakes you up and pretends to clean when want she really wants is the dick, when you pull her pants down... it just hit me how, if the MC decided to tongue punch her fart box, her reaction would almost definitely be one of the funniest in the game so far... just imagine it... :KEK:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023

You know Zanith, if you ever do decide on doing that anal scene with Lyriel i suggested a ways back, the one where she flips the fuck out at the suggestion, calling the MC disgusting in her most explosive iteration to date... i gotta ask for something on top, something that, even if it wasn't my kink, i'd feel the need to ask for either way simply because i can hardly imagine just how funny her reaction would be... analingus... the repeat scene where she wakes you up and pretends to clean when want she really wants is the dick, when you pull her pants down... it just hit me how, if the MC decided to tongue punch her fart box, her reaction would almost definitely be one of the funniest in the game so far... just imagine it... :KEK:
If we are gonna go there, he needs to make out with her immediately after

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
M just waiting for more Cait content at this point. haven't played since the last visit to university where you get caught before getting spicy with another girl there... ( waiting for the updates to stack up for more gameplay hours )

Did we get to finish line for that quest or is it still pending / WIP?
This particular line is not developed further as of yet.

Hey Zanith. The game has been great so far, really enjoying it. It has been going for a few years now so I have to ask, how close to the end do you think we are? It definitely seems like we're getting there with the recent developments with strings breaking etc.
Look, I'll be honest, I don't know. I couldn't imagine that the development would go on for five whole years when I started this whole thing. You can probably find me saying stuff like "the game should be done in a year or so" in dev updates dated 2021 and 2022. We are definitely getting closer to the finish, but the live development takes its toll.

Tomorrow I'll try the new update, but I HAVE to ask something...and it's not about the game but the update. The program update. Is it possible to change the icon that appears once the update is complete? That ! in a yellow triangle ALWAYS SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME. That's all. Lyriel best girl. I'm out.
Yeah, the patch situation is a bit of a mess. We're looking into making our own launcher/updater because the current update situation on PC and especially on Android is definitely not good.

is this an update without h scenes? at least I don't see anything new in gallery
There's a full remaster of Rae's attic BJ scene. 3 full loops etc.

Ight Immo come out and say it...
When we gonna dick down Blair?!?!?!?
Well, technically, you can do that in 0.7.8, but it's in the Bunny Lounge. But we're getting there!

Thanks! And, like, noted and stuff. Gross.

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
Just wondering if the armpit sex scene with Lyriel has gotten to an armpit licking scene in the last few updates. One can hope lol.

Reactions: jaq847

Maikl97

Jul 6, 2021
what about the Itch website? will there be an update there too? I have the game there and don’t want to download a new one every time, it’s easier through the Itch launcher

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
so im looking forward to checking this out later! glad to hear in the update notes that Naomis little issue is gonna come to an end here! i know shes a pirate captain and all into being strong, but for christ sake woman read the room! she was defiantly starting to touch a nerve with her antics! sorry to hear we arent getting more Cait content! would really like to see more repeatable scenes with her or maybe have her wake you up with a morning ride instead of the typical blowie! (maybe..?!) i also agree with the sentiment from others who have posted... we need to have sex with Blair! the MC and Blair have fooled around a bit now, im sure its time to cross that line at this point!
one final thing i wanted to give my two cents on is, i know Lyriel is a hardcore tsundere but you think she would lighten up a bit by this point in the game! she still acts like shes doesnt want to do anything lewd but when her and the MC are alone shes purring like a kitten! she super cute when shes all "adorable elf girl" and stuff but then she becomes the bitchy valley girl again and its like... damn girl just be honest with yourself about how you feel!
anyway just had to get my opinions off my chest about the game and say i think the story is awesome! i have a few ideas of how i think things are gonna go come the close of the story, but its not over yet and maybe we will get an option for multiple endings based on some key decisions made towards the close of the game that affect said endings! anyway im ranting again! love the game and keep up the good work ZanithOne

May 20, 2020
Oh man... the latest update made the chaos theories run rampant in my mind...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
AHouseInTheRift-0.7.6R3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes