• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
holy fuck how many more months of the updates and content in this thread being dominated by Yona and Blair do we have to endure...

wake me up when there's a big Lyriel update
Right me too. I so love Lyriel and want to have like 10 Elf Baby's if it would ever by possible even tho it'll prob never be in game, It's nice to dream

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
yona and Blair have fewer scenes compared to all the other characters...they deserve more love...especially blair who doesn't even have a bathroom scene...i honestly don't care much about yona....i'm much more interested in blair...I hope they put more sexy scenes with Blair and also more of her story...as for Rae she is my second in ranking...

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yona and Blair have fewer scenes compared to all the other characters...they deserve more love...especially blair who doesn't even have a bathroom scene...i honestly don't care much about yona....i'm much more interested in blair...I hope they put more sexy scenes with Blair and also more of her story...as for Rae she is my second in ranking...
:unsure: I can agree with that with Blair for sure could use a lot more love wouldn't mind that at all. Rae use to be my # 1 but the more I played had to replace her with Lyriel just can't seem to get enough of her

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
:unsure: I can agree with that with Blair for sure could use a lot more love wouldn't mind that at all. Rae use to be my # 1 but the more I played had to replace her with Lyriel just can't seem to get enough of her
I've said it before and I'll say it again... I want a whole damn fucking sequel of just elves lmao. Like, go do your magic shit to visit her world, cut the string or whatever so you don't get yanked back to the fuckin house and voila - elf pussy for life.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'm just waiting for the breedin' update myself. There's some good moments of play about it with Yona and (naturally, my least favorite...) Naomi, and even a scat few with Rae and maybe Lyriel (I'm not quite done with her yet)

But I want to put babies in 'em for real for real.

Reactions: TigerWolfe

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
0.7.8 Master Release Post - Alpha

1714948648718.png

Get it here -

Changelog:

• Finally get some swimsuits for Blair and Yona
  • Realise how long you've been in the House already
  • Check out Blair's featured show in the Bunny Lounge
  • Discover many interesting concoctions with the help of a chemistry set (in EA)

Aug 9, 2018
I just finished replaying and was also surprised by how much Lyriel overtook Rae as my #1.

I think the big thing that's holding Rae back is the lack of emotional growth in her relationship to MC. As the story goes on, we def learn more about her past, and she becomes more enamored with the human world, but I feel like the relationship has basically stayed the exact same since maybe their second magic training session like a decade ago.

Compare to Lyriel who goes from being a completely hateable racist to best girl, and how her interactions with you have completely 180'd over time and still seems to be changing. I really think Rae is due for a big emotional step up in her story, maybe more overtly romantic or honest behavior from her.

I also think ironically she's sexually more interesting than Rae. The game really does not make use of Rae being a succubus at all, there was one brief shapeshifting montage at the start of the game and then never again. Lyriel, like all of the girls except Rae, has a specific kink that she kind of centers around (bdsm/sub play), and it's more fun to develop that with her, compared to Rae who obviously has already done everything under the sun and seems to lack any specific kinks other than puns.

Last edited:

jaq847

Oct 17, 2020
I just finished replaying and was also surprised by how much Lyriel overtook Rae as my #1.

I think the big thing that's holding Rae back is the lack of emotional growth in her relationship to MC. As the story goes on, we def learn more about her past, and she becomes more enamored with the human world, but I feel like the relationship has basically stayed the exact same since maybe their second magic training session like a decade ago.

Compare to Lyriel who goes from being completely hateable racist to best girl, and how her interactions with you have completely 180'd over time and still seems to be changing. I really think Rae is due for a big emotional step up in her story, maybe more overtly romantic or honest behavior from her.

I also think ironically she's sexually more interesting than Rae. The game really does not make use of Rae being a succubus at all, there was one brief shapeshifting montage at the start of the game and then never again. Lyriel has a specific kink that she kind of centers around (bdsm/sub play), and it's more fun to develop that with her, compared to Rae who obviously has already done everything under the sun and seems to lack any specific kinks other than puns.
That's why I love that elf girl. She has some HUGE character development. She starts bad but end being best girl over all. My second favourite is Rae, but only because of her hair color ahah!
Also, I love the fact that Lyriel is basically a tsundere. But I have to admit that there's something that bugs me. Is it possible to "stop" her to ask for a fuck? I mean, that's great and all, but if I have other missions to do and say no to her, her points drops. Does anyone know if there's a way to make her ask for sex less? I tried to fuck her multiple times, but she still asks. I mean, that's great but I ALSO HAVE TO DO OTHER THINGS XD

Reactions: wookie ookie

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Really? With Rae at first it was very obviously just sex, just her bribing the MC to do his training with sex. Fast-forward to the present, and it's very obvious that she's now in love with him, though she is reluctant to say it. Don't get me wrong I love Lyriel with her fantasy raceplay fetish too, but you're doing Rae's development a great disservice.

Reactions: jahall

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i try to cheese it..any solution to remove this warning?
View attachment 3607940
use this page to repack your modified save.
You can also edit this file
[game name]\renpy\savetoken.py

Look for this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look for "return False" you find it at the top of the document

change it from "return False" to "return True" and save

Last edited:
Reactions: RexGenocide

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023

Compare to Lyriel who goes from being completely hateable racist to best girl, and how her interactions with you have completely 180'd over time and still seems to be changing. I really think Rae is due for a big emotional step up in her story, maybe more overtly romantic or honest behavior from her.

I also think ironically she's sexually more interesting than Rae. The game really does not make use of Rae being a succubus at all, there was one brief shapeshifting montage at the start of the game and then never again. Lyriel has a specific kink that she kind of centers around (bdsm/sub play), and it's more fun to develop that with her, compared to Rae who obviously has already done everything under the sun and seems to lack any specific kinks other than puns.
All of this is true. Rae never really delivered on her full potential.

Also, I would say that Lyriel seems like a girl who will be totally into, and loyal and dedicated to, the MC. Whereas with Rae... she is kind of shady and it's always pretty clear she is keeping things from the MC, has her own agenda - who knows what she is up to. For a lot of guys that is not a good look for a potential LI to have.

Aug 9, 2018
Really? With Rae at first it was very obviously just sex, just her bribing the MC to do his training with sex. Fast-forward to the present, and it's very obvious that she's now in love with him, though she is reluctant to say it. Don't get me wrong I love Lyriel with her fantasy raceplay fetish too, but you're doing Rae's development a great disservice.
Eh, I'd say the "bribery" really only lasts maximum until you beat her at sparring, which again was like a decade ago. She settled into the head gf of the harem role extremely early on, I don't think you can say she's just "bribing" MC after she apologizes about being mad at him for thinking he was kidnapping the women.

These are events suuuuuper early in her story, and while she does have some very subtle development (like being ok with sleeping together, again a very long time ago though) it hasn't changed the relationship very much at all.

I want to clarify I'm not saying she has no development, or even that she has less, but that it is primarily focused on her changing relationship to Earth and her past, rather than her changing relationship to the MC specifically, like it is with Lyriel and the other girls.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes