Elwrath110

Sep 6, 2018
ive hit a point in Kaily's story where it just says " Continue Carolynn's story." but i dont know how to even start it or if its even in the game yet, help would be nice

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
The woman shot him a coy smile and then began to slowly pour his coffee. "Well, Clancy-"
Error: child tag <</speech>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<speech>>

"Oh good morning Mr. D! It's good to finally meet you in person!"
Error: child tag <</speech>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<speech>>

Cheers

Reactions: Risky Bizzi

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
I see someone named carolynn on the street and it says to talk to her at the office but she isn't there. I see something about going to Lynn's house on weekends but there is no context for it

devgrav

Nov 18, 2018
I see someone named carolynn on the street and it says to talk to her at the office but she isn't there. I see something about going to Lynn's house on weekends but there is no context for it
You need to continue with Brandy first and then get caught fucking in the office, you meet her the next day I think.

Reactions: Risky Bizzi

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Slow and grindy sadly. I might have found a trio of bugs 1st off with Isabella and the laundry trap event not firing even after successfully installing the trap.
2nd is with Mary and her order of 10 pills. I have the pills and meet her but just redo the original 5 pill event.
3rd is that with Kaliy a lot of the nickname variables seem to bug out or produce the red bar type errors

The second issue is hard to diagnose because the pills are so expensive and work takes so much time and grin to do that losing $5 grand in pills is a massive blow.

This is a early version of the game and I think the concept can hold water but it needs the grind cut down and clearer guides made besides bug

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
Slow and grindy sadly. I might have found a trio of bugs 1st off with Isabella and the laundry trap event not firing even after successfully installing the trap.
2nd is with Mary and her order of 10 pills. I have the pills and meet her but just redo the original 5 pill event.
3rd is that with Kaliy a lot of the nickname variables seem to bug out or produce the red bar type errors

The second issue is hard to diagnose because the pills are so expensive and work takes so much time and grin to do that losing $5 grand in pills is a massive blow.

This is a early version of the game and I think the concept can hold water but it needs the grind cut down and clearer guides made besides bug
Got it. I'll get a fix out as soon as I can.

kennw

Jan 25, 2020
Call up your sister next Sunday Afternoon. Meet her somewhere public, out of the house. I want her to hear it from you. Let her know it's happening and there's nothing she can do to stop it. Then you move in. Then you get your ring

how prey tell do i actually do this? i have found no option to call her.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
MC is speaking w Yumy. She tells him of her father...
The MC tells her 'there is another way' and
there is a missing picture below that. What is this a pic of? Pills?

Yumi then flips him off and leaves...

No biggie, just curious.

Thanks...Cheers

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Do we need to start a new game?
the step daughter hint section is blank, i met carolynn downtown, got caught fucking but now nothing new is happening? Brandi says "it's the end of content"

annamal

Aug 16, 2018
View attachment 2688363

Overview:
Things are starting to look up in your life. Although your old family abandoned you when you were young, now you have a second chance. This chance wasn't given to you. You took it by force, thanks to your genius invention, The Corruption Pill.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-27
Release Date: 2023-08-27
Developer: Risky Bizzi Games - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.2a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

who is the model in miss gif 1

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
Do we need to start a new game?
the step daughter hint section is blank, i met carolynn downtown, got caught fucking but now nothing new is happening? Brandi says "it's the end of content"
There should be an option at the start of the game to start from the beginning of the new content. Old saves may not work correctly.

There are options to start from the beginning with more starting money and stats, or skip to the new content.

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
Call up your sister next Sunday Afternoon. Meet her somewhere public, out of the house. I want her to hear it from you. Let her know it's happening and there's nothing she can do to stop it. Then you move in. Then you get your ring

how prey tell do i actually do this? i have found no option to call her.
As long as you've progressed far enough in Kaily's route, you will get a text from Isabella. Wait for the prompt at you home to show up on Sunday and you should get the scene.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes