A game premise I haven't seen yet...

BuffNerd

May 4, 2017
I've been a lurker for quite a while now and while I've enjoyed lots of the games I've discovered around here...I recently got curious about a premise that, at least, I have never encountered in any of the games I've spent time on. I've played many of Akabur's games and a handful of other games in which you gradually corrupt females to do your sexual bidding, characters going from reluctant to cock-hungry, from chaste and pure to promiscuous and slutty. One thing all, or at least most, of these games have in common is that the MC comes from a place of power from the start. He has a hold over the rest of the female cast being a teacher, their master, their doctor/therapist, a scientist with lust and love potions, a guy who suddenly found out he has mind control powers, Lex fucking Luthor himself etc. I was wondering: why are there no games of this kind in which the MC is the weak one, the lab rat, the subject, the one who needs guidance or help? Let me elaborate...

(This premise is by no means my original idea and the inspiration of it will become clearer as you read it...)
Specifically this is what I had in mind: MC is a psychiatric hospital patient, possessing no superpowers, trying to convince his psychiatric supervisor, a female psychiatrist, that he's being cured from his mental illness. The two typical main ways the game could proceed, depending on player's choices of course:
  1. Love route: MC's intentions are good, as they get to know each other better, they form a stronger bond than a doctor should have with their patient, they fall in love etc. etc. and she helps him get out...
  2. Corruption route: MC's intentions are bad, she falls for him, he corrupts her, fucks her mind up and turns her into a slut/pet...and, of course, she helps him get out.
Sexual rewards for the patient showing progress on getting cured of his illness will be on the menu, one route or the other, including: clothing getting more and more provocative, dares(exhibitionism), sexual acts with the MC himself as well as gradually more and more access to the restricted areas of the facilities(security cameras room so he can observe her during the public dares, doctor's offices so he can hide under the desk and eat her out while she's talking to a colleague who just entered the room etc.) and more accommodations for the MC(internet access so he can buy things, more time in the yard, being allowed outside the facilities, the doctor visiting more frequently etc.) opening up to a wide array of different opportunities as we go...you get the point, the possibilities are endless. As the game progresses more females would join the fun(if the player wishes to): other patients, cleaners, security guards, maybe even other female doctors.

Basically this would be an Akabur's Witch Trainer kind of game as far as mechanics go, maybe with some minigames added regarding the patient's tasks to show that he's getting better so he can reap the rewards from his doctor...but in a different setting with inverted roles. I could also see it being more of a story-driven VN but it would be less lewd and take away much of the player's freedom.

That'd be a general summary of it.

I would ask if someone has already done it and did I just make a fool of myself writing all of this but I think this post would belong to Recommendations and Identification if I did that... so instead I'll ask for thoughts. So...thoughts?

M$hot

May 28, 2017
I'm by no means an expert on the vast variety of games on this site, but I've played a good chunk of the ones with the 'corruption' tag and I have to admit, I don't recall an MC being the weak one that manages to turn the tables. Usually you're on equal footing or in a position of *some* power. (That even includes being super charming with a big dick, it may not be a superpower but it gets you laid like nothing else in games these days ;) )

I think only the therapist from Man Of The House comes to mind really. She starts in the power position and slowly you take over. In fact, you also start in a somewhat submissive/weak position to the older sister in that game, it takes a good bit of corruption and manipulation before she bows down. Other than those 2 examples, I can't really think of any. Certainly not any as extreme as the example you typed out.

Sidenote, it may exist in a game like Akabur's trainer or one of the many clones, I personally do NOT like that game or any of it's bastard children. So I wouldn't know about that. In 3DCG I can't recall anything else than the 2 chars in MotH.

Don't statbuilders count a bit though? You start as inexperienced/unstylish/not charming/not booksmart and you grind your way into being 'good enough' to seduce the women you want. Suppose that's not exactly the corruption motiff but I see some overlap there.

if you're going to make a game like this I guess I then will have seen a game like that.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
why are there no games of this kind in which the MC is the weak one, the lab rat, the subject, the one who needs guidance or help?
that's like almost every incest game ever made. thousands of them. to the point that we have constantly posts complaining "why is MC always a weak loser".