A game creat like VH could have done by english communauty today or it a too jappanes idea or imposible with the today statut of internet?

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I do not know if you know VH. Basicaly it a game creat by multiple people that add what ever they want (exept if i am wrong )
and i ask myself if today a game like that (withou the loli of course ) could be done by the english communauty too ?

I would like a more that one word reply since i would know the why yes and why no and if it yes why it not hapen now ?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
There already are western open-source games.
Free Cities, Girl Life, Jack-O-Nine-Tails, also Student Transfer and Slavemaker if I'm not mistaken... You can submit additional content to Fenoxo's games and Lilith's Throne too... And in some cases, if you don't like the current state of a game, you can make your own fork.

If you're looking for a clone of VH, you may learn to use RPG Maker (XP, iirc) and improve Adventures of Garnet: its development has been abandoned like a couple of years ago, I guess.

Reactions: Azope

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
There already are western open-source games.
Free Cities, Girl Life, Jack-O-Nine-Tails, also Student Transfer and Slavemaker if I'm not mistaken... You can submit additional content to Fenoxo's games and Lilith's Throne too... And in some cases, if you don't like the current state of a game, you can make your own fork.

If you're looking for a clone of VH, you may learn to use RPG Maker (XP, iirc) and improve Adventures of Garnet: its development has been abandoned like a couple of years ago, I guess.
If you are interested, I retook a few months ago Adventures of Garnet with the intention of finish it.
Here the updates: