VN Ren'Py A Father's Sins - Going to Hell [Ch. 10 Public] [Pixieblink]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Your Professor series is one of the very few games that gave me some laughs. I just looked at this one about a month ago. I would be a supporter, but I refuse to do business with Patreon.
Maybe you could add SubscribeStar. It would also be a backup if Patreon goes on another of its purges or requirements to dumb things down.
and here i am retired and to damn broke to do any business ... wish i could help support some of the dev's of the many many many vn's i play .. (sorry dev's):(

Reactions: Pixieblink

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
Sir Pixie o/
AFathersSinsGoingToHell-CH10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
WARNING, WARNING, WARNING....

Any torrent OFFERED by a user by the name of " Artemsen8 " will have a crypto miner embedded in the files.

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM " Artemsen8 " ON ANY TORRENT NETWORK

beerusta

Aug 28, 2019
Can you imagine being excited about anything this dev produces, given all the other better games and devs out there? Wtf is wrong with you people, lol.
Can you imagine going to a thread to complain about something you don't like when it does not affect your life at all.

Move on with your life. Stop being a
buzzkill.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think you may be on the wrong game sharing site. In some of these games it is explicitly your own daughter.
quite a many actually, since with ic-patch can add incest on any game.

I confess I didn't check the tags and assumed Father meant someone else.
father on this and orig. game too is priest.

Maybe you could add SubscribeStar. It would also be a backup if Patreon goes on another of its purges or requirements to dumb things down.
all pixie's games are well inside patreon rules, if they order that no any religion related things aren't allowed then that means many things would vanish from patreon.

So if we should listening to him, MrDots and his Dating my Daughter should be canceled, right ? :rolleyes:
well dmd is sorta cancelled since it's completed. :p

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Your Professor series is one of the very few games that gave me some laughs. I just looked at this one about a month ago. I would be a supporter, but I refuse to do business with Patreon.
That's actually not a bad idea.
Thanks for the suggestion, and I'm glad that you're enjoying the game.

Any helpful suggestions are always welcomed.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Can you imagine being excited about anything this dev produces, given all the other better games and devs out there? Wtf is wrong with you people, lol.
If you have any suggestions to improve the game I'm all ears.
Something helpful, that fits with the story.

Hard to imagine how you could reconcile the MC banging every cartoon girl in the game, but if you've figured it out I would love to hear it.

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
So the first game but with sex content? Why upload your other game at all?
It's almost.. No EXACTLY like you didn't play any of the games at all. Or at most the main one, but only partly... The ONLY thing these games have in common, is the so far 2 characters. The MC and the barista. That's it! The rest is EXTREMELY "what if".
Note: only 2 characters. How TF could that be anywhere close to the same game but with sex content???

Here's a thought: If you don't know ANYTHING about something, don't comment about said something!

Just a (for most of us, extremely logical) thought!

No offense or anything, have a great day!

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's almost.. No EXACTLY like you didn't play any of the games at all. Or at most the main one, but only partly... The ONLY thing these games have in common, is the so far 2 characters. The MC and the barista. That's it! The rest is EXTREMELY "what if".
Note: only 2 characters. How TF could that be anywhere close to the same game but with sex content???

Here's a thought: If you don't know ANYTHING about something, don't comment about said something!

Just a (for most of us, extremely logical) thought!

No offense or anything, have a great day!
It's how to tell everyone you're confused by life without actually telling everyone you're confused by life. :LOL:

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes