VN Ren'Py A Father's Sins - Going to Hell [Ch. 10 Public] [Pixieblink]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Lies! It's dead seriously made for guys who would rather lewd instead of all that silly hero stuff! Them girls in the main are sexier but who cares if they don't sex. Hoes before chores is my motto!
Would I dare lie to you?
You'd chain saw me by my ankles for firewood!

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Ch7
*** POST UPDATED 2024-JAN-25 ***

Traducción al español - Chapter_7_PUBLIC

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Preferencias aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Chapter_7_PUBLIC

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
AFathersSinsGoingToHell-CH7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
And thank YOU for the torrent share.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
THis game would be kind of ok if at least the dev gave us a hot character like the main woman, the one on the wheelchair I forgot her name lol, but no we get the ugliest ones, not to mention this should be in the main game.
There is NO WAY this could fit into the main storyline without mucking it up into a goofy harem game.
Which would of course be fine... if it was supposed to be a harem game. Which it is not.

Once the MC turns the money grubbing coffee shop girl into a sex obsessed money grubbing coffee shop girl... they will branch out and expand her (oops, THEIR) franchise.

Last edited:

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
That's okay. Pixieblink needs good support. And they will eventually release a patch once their patreons have had a good bit of time with the full version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I will post the patch about a week, as I usually do.
Available right here on this thread.

Hey, I get it. I understand why people get annoyed.
The other side of the coin being that if I can't make money as a dev the game isn't worth the candle.

This is me trying to find some middle ground.

Oct 30, 2023
I don't know. Because I felt like it?

Why are you all pissed off that I decided to handle things this way?
Download it / play it / like it / hate it.

As you say... easy peasey.
thanks for "your VN's", "you" are a creator, "you" do things the way "you" want. (I like what you make)

if others like it, it's an extra bonus, I like your creations & don't determine what I DL based on the comments or reviews.

they are not me !!

lazysherlock

Nov 28, 2021
I will post the patch about a week, as I usually do.
Available right here on this thread.

Hey, I get it. I understand why people get annoyed.
The other side of the coin being that if I can't make money as a dev the game isn't worth the candle.

This is me trying to find some middle ground.
How dare you make me pay for all your hard work! :ROFLMAO: I can never understand people sometimes. Making these games is a skill that takes lots of hard work and TIME and when you end up with a polished gem like this then your damn right you want something back to make all the effort worthwhile. That's why you see so many good games go unfinished or they never update them again. They have no motivation to do so and they have to put up with all the people complaining over something free.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes