Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Apparently so, I didn't check the latest updates, this VN became unworthy of attention , “thanks” to the developers.
I made my review here and received a prompt response. That's why I follow the thread (and obviously the game)...
What's the idea of posting just to shit? If you don't like it, don't play it and that's fine.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I made my review here and received a prompt response. That's why I follow the thread (and obviously the game)...
What's the idea of posting just to shit? If you don't like it, don't play it and that's fine.
Why this nonsense? The person asked about a very old post that I have already safely forgotten about and I answered him, I don't follow the thread and I don't download this VN. If you are bothered by posts that do not praise this VN, then it's your personal problem, I did not shit on it, look more carefully.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

Wisconzin

Feb 18, 2021
I saw that this had a new update. I called in sick from work and played all the new content. I came five times.

What makes this game so good:
1. The incest is explicit. That is, the characters outright state that what they're doing is incest.
2. The incest is taken seriously. That is, the characters aren't (always) casual about the incest that's commited.
3. The incest is the main focus. That is, there aren't a boatload of non-family chicks to bang, which would turn the MC into simply a horndog not bothered by incest.
4. The tabooness of the incest is stated as being a turn-on for the characters.
5. There's a specific goal that the MC is motivated by. He's not just trying to bed some chicks; he wants to be the man of the house.

What keeps this game from being perfect:
1. I've reached the end of the content.
I too appreciate that this game is not diluted by a bunch of random girls to inflate the content and drag the development. If a side character isn't pushing the incest content further, it shouldn't be included.
The five main girls are already straining the creators.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Walkthur for 0.8_V4b starts on page 85. All Event Numbers have been removed and replaced with event names.

Note 1 - using this save file will get you a "do you really want to use this" message. Old saves will do this, I used my old save and saw no further problems. (An undated version of Renpy is why)

Note 2 - Internet Famous is a variable event (meaning during it all 3 interruptions (Mom, Aunt, Sidney) have to occur for event to progress to the final. This means the event will be at a min 6 weeks or can be longer.

Note 3 - There is a random event that occurs in the morning - you will that when you get that.

Note 4 - I do the loyalty route - but the NTR events are available via the unlocking the gallery with the Samba App on the in-game phone.

Note 5 - The Samba App on the in-game phone is only available to subscribers to the game.
Thx for this walkthrough it is quite helpfull.
There is just one thing I think you should change if you can take some time to do it. For some choices you simply recommend to "pull out" or "cum on her face" but i think it should be noted as players choice/preference with a warning about potential pregnancy content in future updates for creampies.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Thx for this walkthrough it is quite helpfull.
There is just one thing I think you should change if you can take some time to do it. For some choices you simply recommend to "pull out" or "cum on her face" but i think it should be noted as players choice/preference with a warning about potential pregnancy content in future updates for creampies.
If you open the phone in the game, go to the girls' stats, there's a pregnancy counter for Sidney, Megan, and Lauren (I think you have to slide left or right on that page to find it). Each time that you creampie one of them, the meter increases, thereby increasing the chance for pregnancy. I found it when I first started playing a year and a half ago.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
If you open the phone in the game, go to the girls' stats, there's a pregnancy counter for Sidney, Megan, and Lauren (I think you have to slide left or right on that page to find it). Each time that you creampie one of them, the meter increases, thereby increasing the chance for pregnancy. I found it when I first started playing a year and a half ago.
Yeah I knew about that, I was just pointing out to the creator of the WT that he only recommends the "pull out" or "cum on face" choices.
I personally chose the "creampie" and "cum in mouth/down throat" because that's more to my liking and it doesn't have any downsides (apart from one of Sidney's choices that gives +1anger) and I also like preg content so I don't count that as a downside but some players might not feel the same.

3.50 star(s) 105 Votes