strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Strenif,
This is the best Alpha I’ve ever played. I spent three hours playing it today and found zero bugs. In fact, until this Alpha I could not trigger the scenes with Cami in the lounge. Worked perfectly this time around.
Is the beta version going to be available on Itch? Would happily pay for a Beta. Great game!
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Will and I both put a lot of work into it.
Unfortunately, Itch won't let us put the game on their site. Last time we tried they said the game was to big.

I think I somehow progressed past Sidney's club events and now I can't get them to trigger. I can't make "Wet in the Club" and "Welcome to the VIP" happen at all. Sidney doesn't even work in the club at nights. Any workaround for this?
Go to the kitchen in the evenings Tuesday-Friday and ask Sidney to work at the club.

Are there any other sex scenes with Jacky that aren't the NTR route?
Yes. There are two new non-NTR sex scenes in this update.

Nope. Just the beach scene. This update had Jacky masturbate with a dildo shaped like her brother in law's dick and nothing else. Locked behind shoehorned in harem shit too. Like all of her events were actually sydney events.
You've missed a lot of content. Check Ryan's phone for uncompleted events.

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys ^^

Having a little problem. I can't speak to Megan to tell her about what Diaz recorded in the locker room (Event: Double Agent during campaign).
I see her in class, but can't click her there or anywhere else.

Does somebody know a solution for this?

P.S.: I'm on NTR route.
Sounds like Mandy hasn't transfered schools yet. If Mandy and Cami have moved in, than all you need to do is go to the lounge in the evening to trigger the school transfer event for Mandy. Once completed, you'll be able to talk to Megan.

Oh, also make sure you've completed Jacky and Megan's photo shoot

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't know if its a bug or I'm just not looking in the right places, but i cant seem to start or finish any of the new events.
edit: forgot to add save, life be life-ing.
Visit (and be ignored) Jacky by visiting her in her room in the early morning. Breakfast in the early morning, school in the after noons, and the bathroom in the evenings.
Next, visit her at night and see Cami get kicked out. Visit Cami in the lounge (and be ignored) and go to bed.
Finally visit Mandy in Lauren's room at night during a weekday.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I tried this but she always just says she is working on some designs and busy and keeps flashing her pussy. Not sure if I already did the event, but I can not get her to work in the Club and do her Events there :(
Make sure you're asking her on Tuesday-Friday. The other days she won't be free to work.

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
I am still unable to trigger the Window Display Event and I have completed the required events for it.
Here's my save file if anyone can see what I'm doing wrong.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Has this game improved in the last 3 years? I think that's when I gave up on it, was waaaayyy too grindy for me.
There really isn't a grind in the game. If you're seeing the same event playing over and over then that's the end of content for that event or you need to do another event to unlock more content. You can use the quest tracker on your phone in the game to see what quests are available. Clicking on ??? under the quest will give you a hint on what to do.

There's also a walkthrough in the OP of this thread if you want to make it super simple.
If you want to remove money or stats from slowing you down, the phone also has a built in cheat menu to let you skip that part of the game.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm actually on the Loyalty path. At least that's what the game says.
Ooooh.

Okay, that explains it.
So that's actually a NTR event. You shouldn't even see it in your quest tracker (bug).
If you want to see that event, you'll need to do a NTR run to see it.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
So I can't remember if my saves are loyalty or ntr pathed.
But I do recall that the built-in cheat feature offers a switch button between loyalty and ntr at anytime,
does it still work?
Coz one of the new events requires ntr I think, the one with Matt, and I can't start/trigger it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Could you tell me if this is the Patreon or the Subscribestar version (non-incest or incest version) ?.
Because I see a "Patreon_extra.rpa" in the game folder. So I wonder if this is the Patreon version,which I don't want.
Both versions have that, it's the "supporter" content, and as you can see in the OP, only v0.09 available is the SS version. I mean if you already downloaded and see the that, all you had to do was start the game and you can tell immediately.

Reactions: Aground9437

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I have a question, I like ntr, so is there real ntr in this game? Are there multiple scenes or just "bait" scenes? Because I remember 2 years ago there were no scenes, just fanservice

Nov 2, 2017
Visit (and be ignored) Jacky by visiting her in her room in the early morning. Breakfast in the early morning, school in the after noons, and the bathroom in the evenings.
Next, visit her at night and see Cami get kicked out. Visit Cami in the lounge (and be ignored) and go to bed.
Finally visit Mandy in Lauren's room at night during a weekday.
I can't trigger the breakfast at all. Any tips? I've tried going to the kitchen early for breakfast, every day it's either Lauren eating by herself or in the weekends there's nothing at all.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I can't trigger the breakfast at all. Any tips? I've tried going to the kitchen early for breakfast, every day it's either Lauren eating by herself or in the weekends there's nothing at all.
That's what's suppose to happen. The event requires Ryan be avoided by Jacky four times before it'll trigger.
Basically to try to meet with Jacky anywhere she'd normally be, only to find she's avoiding you.
The idea is to show that she's feeling awkward around Ryan is avoiding him.

Keep clicking the ??? icon on the quest tracker to see at what stage of that event you're on.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So I can't remember if my saves are loyalty or ntr pathed.
But I do recall that the built-in cheat feature offers a switch button between loyalty and ntr at anytime,
does it still work?
Coz one of the new events requires ntr I think, the one with Matt, and I can't start/trigger it.
That switch never really worked. To see NTR content you'll need an NTR save and vis-vursa

Nov 2, 2017
That's what's suppose to happen. The event requires Ryan be avoided by Jacky four times before it'll trigger.
Basically to try to meet with Jacky anywhere she'd normally be, only to find she's avoiding you.
The idea is to show that she's feeling awkward around Ryan is avoiding him.

Keep clicking the ??? icon on the quest tracker to see at what stage of that event you're on.
I've been avoided more than 4 times (but not 4 separate occasions). I've gone to her room in the early morning, I've gone to her office at school, and I've lost affection points in the bathroom in the evening. I can't find her anywhere else at any given time, not in the week or in the weekend.

3.50 star(s) 104 Votes