• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Just saw Ryan fucking the art teacher in the ass

And I guess I just have to finish other tasks before Megan becomes clickable ... currently at the Barry Trotter thing

Edit: Megan actually become clickable after that Hairy Botter shooting, finally.
Oh yeah, forgot about the tacher. Probably because dev made this one non-repeatable, on the contrary to basically every other sexual encounter in the game.

koustaro

Apr 29, 2017
When is Sidney working at the club. If I try to enter it at night (including monday nights) it always says 'they only let me in when mom is working'. I have just finished the event with Charlie the Chin where I had sex wwith sidney, but I cannot complete the Getting wet in the club event

dragon3567

Aug 14, 2018
Anyone has full saves for the 2 paths for version 08.4 ?, il lost mines and don't want to start from the beginning
Thanks

ept

Aug 26, 2022
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Bluecats

Aug 12, 2016
Any tips for the new scene with Jacky - loyalty route "Let it ride" ? - Says talk to her in various places but it seems like I've tried most spots (school, bedroom, bathroom, backyard - weekday and weekend)

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Here's a JoiPlay compatible version of
v0.09_V1 Alpha pc

Used Unrpa and Unrpyc to achieve this

Unfortunately no Multi Mod for now

Apparently this is a buggy leaked Alpha
Might as well wait for the full version and Multi Mod

About a week from now

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
The reason we ask that the alpha version not be leaked is because it's be full of bugs and typos. F95 users generally don't want to play a buggy release. It only serves to clutter up the thread with people complaining that something isn't working or that the quality is poor. We understand that we have no control over this. We can only politely request leakers wait one week for us to clean up the build so players can enjoy a better game-play experience.

We do not check F95 for bug reports so saying more testers makes it go faster doesn't really work.
We have plenty of testers already.
Strenif,
This is the best Alpha I’ve ever played. I spent three hours playing it today and found zero bugs. In fact, until this Alpha I could not trigger the scenes with Cami in the lounge. Worked perfectly this time around.
Is the beta version going to be available on Itch? Would happily pay for a Beta. Great game!

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes