HB38

Oct 3, 2017
When will we have a mac version of the latest version? Is it hard to convert the PC version into a Mac version?
If you have the Ren'py SDK installed, you can simply drag the game folder to your projects folder and launch it from there.

Reactions: peas

Murdazz

Aug 1, 2023
anyone know the console commands for this game?
mainly wanting to edit girls stats as money is very basic being just money = (#)

Wisconzin

Feb 18, 2021
Great update. The new content is fine and fun and the release is in a good state. I havent seen any major bugs.
Only issues I have seen were occasional typos and that the older content doesnt reflect new events and in some cases contradicts them (both begging and being angry at creampies). But that can be easily fixed.

The quality is consistent over several updates, the devs are active and I am willing to let the slow development slide, as its not easy to create such project on the side.

Definitely going to subscribe. This projects is worth supporting.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
So how much ntr does this game have and is it avoidable? What's the future looking like for more of it?
Don't know how much there is, I deliberately avoided the NTR path, which answers both parts of your first question...

Wisconzin

Feb 18, 2021
Can someone PLEASE provide a save right before the new Matt scene??? Or at least describe it to me?? I don't know what happens because of the bug!
They fuck.

Sorry, I am not good with words. But if a bug is bugging you, maybe wait for a public release. And in the meantime ponder why supporting the devs is a good idea.

Reactions: WillTylor
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes