Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A Family Venture Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 8, 2020
Sorry, bro, but I can't trigger the event with Megan, in the school bathroom, when Matt sends her to give MC a blowjob, ‘cause of the mod. Also it does not unlock NTR gallery.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry, bro, but I can't trigger the event with Megan, in the school bathroom, when Matt sends her to give MC a blowjob, ‘cause of the mod. Also it does not unlock NTR gallery.
I don't see anything in the mod that could be preventing this scene. There's was an if check that was removed, that i neglected to, but it doesn't appear to have anything to do with her.

As for the NTR gallery. it has it's own button to unlock. Literally right under the other one in the gallery.

1698023618169.png

Nov 8, 2020
I don't see anything in the mod that could be preventing this scene. There's was an if check that was removed, that i neglected to, but it doesn't appear to have anything to do with her.

As for the NTR gallery. it has it's own button to unlock. Literally right under the other one in the gallery.

View attachment 3026461
As shown by screenshots 1/2, the mod only unlocks non-NTR events.
In screenshot 3, that's what I get after Matt says, "And to show you how busy I am, go to the first stall in the boys' bathroom during the afternoon and I'll send you a surprise."
Keep in mind, if I uninstall the mod, the event will trigger.

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
As shown by screenshots 1/2, the mod only unlocks non-NTR events.
In screenshot 3, that's what I get after Matt says, "And to show you how busy I am, go to the first stall in the boys' bathroom during the afternoon and I'll send you a surprise."
Keep in mind, if I uninstall the mod, the event will trigger.
First: Let me start by asking if you're playing the SubscribeStar or Patreon version of the game? The mod is ONLY for the SubscribeStar version

Second:
I don't even play the game AND absolutely HATE NTR so would never play that path and you can see in the spoiler below I just unlocked the NTR gallery with the button i added.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Third:
There's nothing in the mod that could be preventing that scene from activating. Looking at the code for where that line of dialogue is there are a couple of checks from the game. You only get to see it once, so if you've seen it and saved, then continued on with that same save you won't get to see it again as it's not setup as repeatable.
I haven't even touched anything even leading into that scene. Something else is causing your issue. As for why it works without the mod. Are you using the correct version of both the game and mod together???

Nov 8, 2020
First: Let me start by asking if you're playing the SubscribeStar or Patreon version of the game? The mod is ONLY for the SubscribeStar version

Second:
I don't even play the game AND absolutely HATE NTR so would never play that path and you can see in the spoiler below I just unlocked the NTR gallery with the button i added.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Third:
There's nothing in the mod that could be preventing that scene from activating. Looking at the code for where that line of dialogue is there are a couple of checks from the game. You only get to see it once, so if you've seen it and saved, then continued on with that same save you won't get to see it again as it's not setup as repeatable.
I haven't even touched anything even leading into that scene. Something else is causing your issue. As for why it works without the mod. Are you using the correct version of both the game and mod together???
I'm playing SubscribeStar version, otherwise I thought I was clear: the bathroom event was never triggered and uninstalling the mod that will trigger.
As for the gallery, you can check screenshot 1: the unlock button is active but not the NTR gallery. I don't know what to think, although I am not a rookie, about information technology.
Anyway, I don't want to waste your further time, I will uninstall the mod and call it a day.
I thank you for your assistance. I wish you the best.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Thanks for making the mod ShaddyGames,

I just want to report that the morning bedroom scene with (mom) Jacky the mod don't show that you will loose points if you touch her ass.

I think the scene was updated and the mod didn't account for the updated content?

Anyway thanks for the game mod.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of A Family Venture (Subscribestar) 0.08 v4b (fix2) with ShaddyModda Multi Mod
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to v0.08 v4b

Reactions: Venia

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Can someone tell me if there is a trick to get "Internet Famous" completed? I have redone the photo shoot a few times. But the last 2 times the shoot was stopped by Mom. Do i have to talk with someone at a special day or simply do the shoot again on Sundays more often?

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Does the current version of this mod ( 0.08 v4b-SubscribeStar (fix2) ) work for the latest version of the game (0.08_V4 Public)?
Figured I'd see if anyone knows before giving it a try. Thanks!

Aithiops

Dec 15, 2020
Does the current version of this mod ( 0.08 v4b-SubscribeStar (fix2) ) work for the latest version of the game (0.08_V4 Public)?
Figured I'd see if anyone knows before giving it a try. Thanks!
unfortunately it seems like not. It would be awsome it the Mod could get a update also

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
That weird little glitching intro when you open the game is very unnecessary and annoying.

Hextorr

Oct 18, 2018
Has Shoddy dropped this mod? the most recent version of the game was November and here it is march...waiting for the next release of the game maybe?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote