Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A Family Venture Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Why doesn't the Multi-Mod appear on the game's main forum page??
It used to be. Not sure when it was removed, and quite frankly gives me the final the reason to go ahead and abandon this mod which I've been wanting to do for quite a while now. I'm not going to go through the wait of having it re-added.

Sorry to all who've been waiting for an update, but as I said. I've been wanting to drop this mod for quite a while. If someone wants to take it over feel free to do so. This will be my last post on this thread so don't bother asking me any questions.

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
It used to be. Not sure when it was removed, and quite frankly gives me the final the reason to go ahead and abandon this mod which I've been wanting to do for quite a while now. I'm not going to go through the wait of having it re-added.

Sorry to all who've been waiting for an update, but as I said. I've been wanting to drop this mod for quite a while. If someone wants to take it over feel free to do so. This will be my last post on this thread so don't bother asking me any questions.
ohhh man i will miss your mod i played ur mod only now mod won't get updated and i can't play new version from start so i guess i have to abandon this game too

Reactions: ash996

ash996

Sep 16, 2019

Please Shaddy just one more time cute-face-puss.gif

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
bro we are not asking for update for alpha release coz beta was released so now it's just a matter of time now
The game developpement cicle goes like this :
Alpha >>> Beta >>> Complete >>> Public.
Since there is no more public release then logically it would fall back on leaked complete release.
Beta is not equal to complete.

But I guess it doesn't matter anymore since Shaddy has abandoned the mod.

iraklis1908

Nov 16, 2018
Pretty please Shaddy update it, I will abandon the game too if you don't. Honestly the only reason I started playing it was because of your mod. We can wait for the public version to come out but please, please, please, please, please, please, please update it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote