3D-Daz Fan Art A Family Venture: Fan Art

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
So when i load Jacky.duf i got a bunch of errors for golden palace, paisley and drunk morphs files, i resolved the first two but this part of the model is white. At least it's an improvement from not having it at all but wondered if any of you had the same issue. I fixed the golden palace pop up error by changing the folder's directory link removing the '_v2' part, wondering now if there's smn else i should rename. I'd appreciate any help buds
1708216149754.png

Reactions: fred9320

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
So when i load Jacky.duf i got a bunch of errors for golden palace, paisley and drunk morphs files, i resolved the first two but this part of the model is white. At least it's an improvement from not having it at all but wondered if any of you had the same issue. I fixed the golden palace pop up error by changing the folder's directory link removing the '_v2' part, wondering now if there's smn else i should rename. I'd appreciate any help buds
View attachment 3363718
Could you delete that golden palace and add the version that you have?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
View attachment 3363718
Usually white patches happen when you've got a geoshell that hasn't had the right textures applied to it, or when there are more than one geoshells competing for the same space. If it's the latter, you can select one of the geoshells and disable that part of the body under the parameters tab. If it's an issue with golden palace, you can just delete the golden palace node and geoshell and reapply golden palace, or whatever genitalia asset you like best.

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Usually white patches happen when you've got a geoshell that hasn't had the right textures applied to it, or when there are more than one geoshells competing for the same space. If it's the latter, you can select one of the geoshells and disable that part of the body under the parameters tab. If it's an issue with golden palace, you can just delete the golden palace node and geoshell and reapply golden palace, or whatever genitalia asset you like best.
Will se to do it, thx a lot mate

cyber-lady

Mar 2, 2024
Trying to load Diaz
  • Diaz.duf
    just loads the hair and there are no errors for missing files. (Ryan.duf has the same issue)

Diaz.png

• DiazSubset.duf
    loads the character with a few errors:
/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/mousso/Misc/Mousso Nipples.dsf​
/Runtime/Textures/Mousso/Macarena/Macarena Arms SSS.jpg​
/Runtime/Textures/Mousso/Macarena/Macarena Face SSS.jpg​
/Runtime/Textures/Mousso/Macarena/Macarena Legs SSS.jpg​
/Runtime/Textures/Mousso/Macarena/Macarena Torso SSS.jpg

DiazSubset.png

Already installed but the missing files are not listed in this product.
Anyone knows where I can find the missing files?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
that is because Diaz.duf is only ther hair and nothing more he exportet only ther hair on that file same for Ryan.duf load the nameSubset.duf that is the correct file. Because you installed the wrong bundle you need to install not the hd version
because as you can see her ther are your missing files.
1709422750283.png
same for the orther files.
1709422804395.png
and as i can see now WillTylor postet the wrong bundle list for her.

Last edited:

cyber-lady

Mar 2, 2024
that is because Diaz.duf is only ther hair and nothing more he exportet only ther hair on that file same for Ryan.duf load the nameSubset.duf that is the correct file. Because you installed the wrong bundle you need to install not the hd version
because as you can see her ther are your missing files.
View attachment 3404708
same for the orther files.
View attachment 3404711
and as i can see now WillTylor postet the wrong bundle list for her.
Yep that was the issue wrong product, Thanks!

By the way the Ryan post has the same issue with Dylan
this won't work
this is the right Dylan

Reactions: fred9320
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes