3D-Daz Fan Art A Family Venture: Fan Art

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 8, 2022
Yo yo that is not J
You kind of have to do some detective work.

For example

/Runtime/Textures/iSourceTextures/Elenora/ISTToeNailsB_1003.jpg

iSourceTextures is the group that made it
Elenora is the product name

Keep in mind it's not always easy to find. If the creator named things differently in the files paths than on their product page you'll have some difficulty tracking it down.

For things with /Female/Morphs/ you don't necessarily have to have them. They are a slider installed but it might not be used.
You kind of have to do some detective work.

For example

/Runtime/Textures/iSourceTextures/Elenora/ISTToeNailsB_1003.jpg

iSourceTextures is the group that made it
Elenora is the product name

Keep in mind it's not always easy to find. If the creator named things differently in the files paths than on their product page you'll have some difficulty tracking it down.

For things with /Female/Morphs/ you don't necessarily have to have them. They are a slider installed but it might not be used.
So I can ignore /female/morphs/ (half of list) and have a complete jacky render?Im looking to have a complete jacky body...plus face lol

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Very new to DAZ and I keep getting this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloaded all the assets from f95zone that are required
Ignore the Z Drunk and Hungover, I don't know why people install that set, it fucks with everyone's DAZ library. You can also ignore the Golden Palace stuff if you use other genitalia assets. The 200 Plus you will need,

BlackClaws

Aug 29, 2017
Ignore the Z Drunk and Hungover, I don't know why people install that set, it fucks with everyone's DAZ library. You can also ignore the Golden Palace stuff if you use other genitalia assets. The 200 Plus you will need,
Thanks for the 200 plus morphs!
Is this not the right golden palace?:

EDIT:
Got it fixed, it just won't load automatically.

Last edited:

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
It's sad to see this thread lacking. This was one of the first games on the site that I ever played and both Jacky and Lauren are still among my favorites. This game and more specifically those two characters were what got me into learning DAZ. Since than I have more or less created an alt universe involving Jacky, Lauren and Ryan. I swapped out Sydney for another character, as I never quite felt she matched the look of mom and Lauren. I also added a father, another sister, brother and extended family on both sides. Unfortunately I had a HDD crash and lost most of my work but as a result I thought I might share at least some of what I do have before anything like that happens again. Because this is a fan art thread for the game itself I will only share things that involve characters from the game and not those I added in, unless requested.
Please keep in mind that I am still fairly new to Daz and make no claims that any of my work is perfect, or even "good" for that matter but because this game holds a spot in my heart and I hate to see this thread die I will post some anyway.
Hope you enjoy...

mammoth123

Sep 28, 2021
Thank you very much for sharing, they are good renders :D

I tried to initiate to DAZ to make my own stories because the wait is too long just to get ryan selling his mom and sister to the cards or sidney fucked by a monster, or moooooore ntr, instead of advancing the game. But i cannot find every resources and i cant make Jacky work in the daz studio. I did some renders with NEO Studio but daz seems more complicated, i would like to be able to make renders based in this game.

Edit: I tried to make her in HS but im not good and the result is far from good xD. Its the first character I made in HS
6b7a288bee3c465a15bcd2d92fba9725ed8e9556e9845a47619b49e5ec8e8bc9.png
If you have more or make more please share, im your fan now :D

Last edited:

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
Thank you very much for sharing, they are good renders :D

I tried to initiate to DAZ to make my own stories because the wait is too long just to get ryan selling his mom and sister to the cards or sidney fucked by a monster, or moooooore ntr, instead of advancing the game. But i cannot find every resources and i cant make Jacky work in the daz studio. I did some renders with NEO Studio but daz seems more complicated, i would like to be able to make renders based in this game.

Edit: I tried to make her in HS but im not good and the result is far from good xD. Its the first character I made in HS
View attachment 2240874
If you have more or make more please share, im your fan now :D
Thanks for the kind words. As I said, I have an entire alt universe situation so there are plenty more that involve Jacky/ Lauren with other characters not in game. I know some people get upset at seeing "other men" outside of the MC so im hesitant to post those. Maybe at some point.
All of these were made with the assets and subset duf files posted here. Im pretty sure I never made any changes outside of evening out Jackys hair color and Golden palace/Dicktator textures.
The initial set up and just figuring out Daz is def the biggest challenge. Once you get it sorted and figure out how to get everything installed and working properly it's fairly easy from there. It just takes time and depends on how much attention you pay to details. I have only been at it for a little while and I kinda just jumped in and have been figuring it out as I go but if there's anything I may be able to help you with feel free to shoot me a message.

If someone had told me that was a HS version of a character from any game on here and asked me who, I would have guessed it. So its def not a bad start.

Thanks again.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes