cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Last that I'll derail this thread on the topic of AI, but give this a watch.

Thanks, I had seen it already. Not that we should, but there isn't much of a thread left in here to detail. It's always the same two things:
1. People who just found the game wondering why it's abandoned
2. People who just realized the connection between the name of the game and the state of the game.

Titansz99

Aug 30, 2020
It really was a great concept, and the character models and story was very appealing. It's a shame that the project is dead, and given how futa games can be on this site, it's a niche genre here. While I'd love for someone to pick it up, I doubt anyone would be willing. You don't make the big bucks with Futa games sadly, at most you'll get people asking, "If Futa is optional". :( It's why unless you are committed and have some skills, most futa games don't make it past a few updates, I play enough to know.
I don't think you are right about making money on futa, there are not a few authors who make not even games, but just art, and make a lot of money, on this site there are the same Futaisekai, VoidPilgrim, AlekErect (who by the way has not updated his last game for about 2 years and still has a lot of paid subscribers on patreon), (I think they get more money besides subscriptions) . I think the problem here is the content itself, in its distribution, there are many fans of futa on male, but most of them are not programmers and artists that would make even a good kinetic novel, it takes a lot of time yes, But the genre itself futa on male is not only rare on this site, but inprinitsinipa, although it is evolving quite rapidly, because before 2020 for example, there was almost no such content for example, or the fact that the authors are afraid to make such content, because once again I say the connoisseurs are really not so many (but they are usually ardent fans) as standard games male, female and so on.

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes