RPGM A Drow's Life [v8.4] [conqueror3]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Does Piroro let people use his art?
I've seen it on E-Hentai if they allowed it to be posted on there without expunging any and all Piroro galleries then the srtist must not have a problem with his or hers art being (more or less) free. I've seen this with other RPG (2D art) on here and those artists are found on E-Hentai site.

Last edited:
Reactions: sajmon

Jan 10, 2018
I'm lost, the blonde one is in the hospital and now idk what to do...
I'm assuming this is after you rescued the mayor? In that case, if memory serves, you should go around and talk to people, ending with a visit to your girlfriend's* house; go up to the top floor, and visit her sister's secret room connected to her bedroom (it's the locked room you couldn't check before). Afterwards, you should be able to advance the plot again (going to the church next) - but do remember to go back to her room! There are different variants depending on whether you took fifteen minutes (the minimum permissible) or over thirty minutes to return. Personally, I took thirty because I felt bad about lying to her, but it's up to you.

At least, I think that's your next step - there may have been something else between the two that I forgot.

*Well, properly speaking, she's not your girlfriend, but that's kind of how I think of the relationship between her and the main character, given their hobbies.

Last edited:

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
I am lost too lol. But I am lost at the part before you rescue the mayor, where are the red mountain thingies?

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
I did think they were those, but I keep trying to enter without any success, don’t know whether that’s a glitch or not. I already did everything that I needed to do before entering them.

Jakalair

Jul 2, 2018
I did think they were those, but I keep trying to enter without any success, don’t know whether that’s a glitch or not. I already did everything that I needed to do before entering them.
Also stuck at the mountain thing.
The only thing and I can think of is have you talked to Aoi?
After "talking" with her the spoiler is next.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
THe Game is interesting I played thru 06.2 only thing lacking are cg's but I guess if the game gets enough funding that will come along at some point. its got a good mix of puzzles, and hidden or side quests, tho I failed on the first 2, the dark elf hide out, and the tower! Not sure if those are winnable scenarios?

Jan 10, 2018
THe Game is interesting I played thru 06.2 only thing lacking are cg's but I guess if the game gets enough funding that will come along at some point. its got a good mix of puzzles, and hidden or side quests, tho I failed on the first 2, the dark elf hide out, and the tower! Not sure if those are winnable scenarios?
With regards to the hideout... First, do the minigame to get out of your ropes; then walk down the stairs. When they make enough noise to attract the bandit leader's attention, go back to your ropes and put them back on; when she sees you're still tied up, she'll go away again. Then, go back down the stairs, find something to cut your ropes (it's on the right-hand side of the room), and get out; you'll escape just in time for your mentor to show up.

With regards to the tower, read the diary and enter the color code it describes; this should open up another cell. The book in that cell should have another book - treat it as a metaphor (like how it mentions the forest - treat that as green), and enter that as another code. This should open up the anti-magic cell that you can use to break your bindings, so that you can go up the stairs to interrupt the meeting. Ah, and of course, hide in a cell any time the alarm system mentions a security sweep.

I'm doing both of these from memory, so I may have missed a step... I hope it helps!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I didn't think about going back to the ropes and putting them on. I thought I check on the ropes maybe to keep and have in the inventory but she didn't say anything before going down the steps. The towers 2nd puzzle should be red, blue & green but it seemed to be wrong. But I'll restart on the next update and try it out again, Thanks!

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
I just wanted to chime in and say how much I've enjoyed my journey in this game so far. It's truly fun to not have the pressure of beating out grindy battles, and actually having the option to always be the one captured and still advance the plot <3

I've just gotten to the part after red mountain, then I read on this forum that there was an arachnea encounter that I instantly restarted to play. (I really really love spooder and snek-ladies <3)

Are there any other "hidden" encounters like this that I might have missed? The thought that I might have missed out on arachnea made me seriously need to ask ^^

Jan 10, 2018
I just wanted to chime in and say how much I've enjoyed my journey in this game so far. It's truly fun to not have the pressure of beating out grindy battles, and actually having the option to always be the one captured and still advance the plot <3

I've just gotten to the part after red mountain, then I read on this forum that there was an arachnea encounter that I instantly restarted to play. (I really really love spooder and snek-ladies <3)

Are there any other "hidden" encounters like this that I might have missed? The thought that I might have missed out on arachnea made me seriously need to ask ^^
Hmm... I don't know that I'd call it "hidden" per se, but after getting the recipe from the thief that chloroformed you and tied you up, you can track down the last house she robbed to confront her one last time; at that point, you can "just" leave her tied up on the floor, tie her up and leave her in a closet in return for all the times she did that to others, or end up being used to help carry her massive amount of loot before being used as a display model for a bondage shop. I think. The code was a bit confusing for me on that part - she gives you to someone, and the other half of that seems to match the back room of the bondage place.

Though in the case of the last scenario, you can also go to the bondage place yourself and receive a job offer modeling their wares, without any need to be kidnapped first.

You can also go back to the bandit forest at any point for an additional scene with two people from what I'm assuming is a setting from a friend of the author's; after tying yourself up with the bandit's rope, you'll either get to play drow-in-the-box with your unexpected captor (if you succeed in untying yourself), or end up let go at just the wrong moment when a certain someone succeeds in finding herbs.

Ah, and after you let your little demon go, you can go to the "fetish forest" she mentions, but... I don't actually know anything about that place. It completely slipped my mind before I hit the end of the current game, and I figured I'd just visit it after the next update. Speaking of the demon, she also has a little bit more content if you invited the spiderlady to live in your dungeon.

Oh! And you've been talking to the "little girl" who's next to your house, right? She's actually a fairy who ends up tying you up on three different occasions.

I ~think~ that's all the nonobvious stuff... There's a couple of interesting variations you might overlook (like the treasure hunter tying you up and using you as an extra set of eyes if you lose to him, versus how he dismisses you as a complete waste of time if he watched you lose to a bunch of spiders before losing to him as well, or whether you bring a ball gag with you to the party or not), but those should be the most interesting things.

sajmon

Sep 7, 2017
he turned on donations
if someone wants to support here is a link

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Could have been fun but it's just boring having to wait several minutes watching scenes you already saw if you want to retry missions as you can't save during your escape tries and you're often forced to try differents things because you can't guess every right answer the first time and also can't skip scenes, even the classic ctrl hold during dialogues.
So I just deleted it from frustration of not being able to 100% the game without having to look at a walkthrough or having to spend 80% of your playtime watching the same scenes again and again.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes