• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed a Dragon's reQuest [v1.23] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
No I am being honest I've been playing for a hour or more I have got both the legendary sword and shield so far in my gameplay I have not seen any sexual scenes images as of yet I am still wondering why this game has sexual tags when I have not seen any sex h-scenes yet I am not complaining it is still a fun game even if it's more of a pg-13 game I've only seen cuddle and sleeping together and pillow fight images sorry for the typos in my post I had an issue with my keyboard.
The screenshots show sex scenes, you are not making any sense.

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
first off, in regards to the pg13 comment, you're not very far into the game yet. the characters' relationships are still developing. of course they aren't going to fuck yet.

secondly, you can't access the dwarven mines until after building the bridge, because the entrance is on that island. the gem you need for the spell of confinement is in the mystics' village, also on that island, so you still need to build the bridge.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to find the three divines that are not at malphon's castle?
Could you please specify the stage of the game you are struggling in? It's been a while since I played

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
Could you please specify the stage of the game you are struggling in? It's been a while since I played
Before fighting Malphon you need to win against 6 girls in the castle. Three of them are in the castle: the tax attorney, the disguising one and Media, who is projecting from her dragon girlfriend's room.
The other door in the room gives you a mini boss fight against a reaper thing. The three others I don't know how to find: the green haired, the one with butterflies and the one living with the monks.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Before fighting Malphon you need to win against 6 girls in the castle. Three of them are in the castle: the tax attorney, the disguising one and Media, who is projecting from her dragon girlfriend's room.
The other door in the room gives you a mini boss fight against a reaper thing. The three others I don't know how to find: the green haired, the one with butterflies and the one living with the monks.
From the entrance of the castle, remember when you touched the cracked black panels and it teleports you into a cave like area and you had to fight a monster? So, from the moment you first teleport into the cave, go backwards instead of forwards.

Reactions: ddf and pedrocn

Tolitin

Aug 25, 2017
FYI : both the Mega and the YourFileStore links are dead (from my experience, at least) at the moment, good news is the WorkUpload link still works

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
From the entrance of the castle, remember when you touched the cracked black panels and it teleports you into a cave like area and you had to fight a monster? So, from the moment you first teleport into the cave, go backwards instead of forwards.
Thanks!

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
This dev makes such beautiful games, I wish he'd have more funding for them. Or a devoted artist or two c: About time for him to pop off!

Reactions: ddf

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
This dev makes such beautiful games, I wish he'd have more funding for them. Or a devoted artist or two c: About time for him to pop off!
the artist for this game, Sehad, is currently working on updating and coloring all the cgs, and possibly drawing a few new ones; when the game Saint Bomber is currently working on (Angelic Acceptor: Alouette) is finished, there'll likely be a new update for DreQ. incidentally, Sehad also did the cgs in QE and AAA, as well as at least some of the cgs in Embric of Wulfhammer (i think all of them, but i haven't played it yet, so i'm not sure).

if you'd like to help with funding for the games (if you can afford it and aren't already helping), the Patreon is linked in the op.

Reactions: ddf and Shinlaw

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Yo, so i have the legendary sword, shield, armour, and towel, but i can't talk to the vampire again? Is this a bug? Am i missing something? I tried putting the whole set on hinoki, i've tried putting every piece on their respective families, nothing works, anyone know what im screwing up?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Yo, so i have the legendary sword, shield, armour, and towel, but i can't talk to the vampire again? Is this a bug? Am i missing something? I tried putting the whole set on hinoki, i've tried putting every piece on their respective families, nothing works, anyone know what im screwing up?
It didn't work for me as well.
Maybe one day I'll install RPGMaker and check the conditions.

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
might just need to be far enough into the story, once you've gathered some depleted heronium it should work out.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
might just need to be far enough into the story, once you've gathered some depleted heronium it should work out.
Nope, i have all the depleted weapons, everyones in regalia minus their weapons which are the depleted, im two pieces of heronium from having everyone with full regalia, and i cant pull the lever or otherwise open the door. I'm assuming its because i went directly back to kill the death knight and take the armour as soon as i got Aura in the party rather than leaving it alone and returning later but idk?
Either way its dumb as hell, hope depleted counts towards full regalia protection because otherwise my 26 hour playthrough got killed by a dumb af bug :/

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
Yea I do seem to recall there being an obscure trigger like talking to one of the dwarves but I can't for the life of me remember exactly what it was.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Alright i restarted and warped to chapter 4, i was right, it only allows you the option to release the vampire in the freezer if you leave the armour behind and come back later to pick it up, also the boss monster guarding the armour changes and you miss a scene if you dont wait till later.

Thankfully it didnt kill my run, as i just got literally every other piece of heronium, but im still gonna need to replay this part of the game to see the missed content, also it's really dumb that you are locked out if you grab the armor earlier with no expectation that you'll ever be coming back for it, especially considering the dialogue explicitly implies thats the narrative plan, just lock me out of the option if you're going to penalize me for following the games dialogue, like you only dont rush in because you haven't saved aura, then you do save her, so why would i not go back to take revenge??? Especially when that's the stated plan in dialogue and there's a horde of monsters coming to make sure i can never reclaim the armour if i dont do it now???

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
i can confirm, from my own playthrough, that you don't need to leave the armor for later in order to release the vampire. as far as i recall, i went in and fought the death knight right away, and went back to the vampire before progressing the story, and it worked fine for me.
my guess is you were missing some other trigger, but if you still have the save file where it didn't work, i can send it to Saint Bomber and he might be able to tell us why you aren't able to do it.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
i can confirm, from my own playthrough, that you don't need to leave the armor for later in order to release the vampire. as far as i recall, i went in and fought the death knight right away, and went back to the vampire before progressing the story, and it worked fine for me.
my guess is you were missing some other trigger, but if you still have the save file where it didn't work, i can send it to Saint Bomber and he might be able to tell us why you aren't able to do it.
Sure, at this stage i'm more curious than anything else as i already used the secret switch to see the content, however i've already deleted the game files to save hard drive space, i kept my last few saves though for posterity, this is my earliest one, hope it helps figure out what i did wrong lol

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
well, i sent it on, and he says that's been fixed in either the most recent version or the one before that. the most recent version is v1.11, from April this year, which can be found here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes