Ren'Py A Divine Life [v0.2] [Arcane Penguin]

daidat123

Feb 20, 2021
Can you give me more details on this? Anything pertaining to Damia seems to be working when I try play through the current version.

That's interesting, not sure why that would be the case, something we'll have to look into. Thanks for giving me more details on the issue!

Can you provide me with more information regarding this? You shouldn't have been able to get to the bj scene without doing all the current poolside content so the fact that you apparently have the phone telling you to talk to her by the pool after intrigues me.
Well I finished the Pool Mission with the BJ in the end but the Mission is still there " Speaker by the Pool" coule be bug

TeaspoonGod

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2020
Well I finished the Pool Mission with the BJ in the end but the Mission is still there " Speaker by the Pool" coule be bug
Can you provide a screenshot of the phone tips for each person? It would help me see what progression you have overall so I can try replicate this issue and then fix it should it occur. Also there's no pool mission that directly results in a bj. Certain progressions shouldn't even be possible without doing prior ones.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I really hate the see through shit with sex scenes. I wish devs didn't copy everything Japan does. Japan does it because they have censorship so they have to find some creative way. Other than that the game is cool I just hate how Sophie keeps cockblocking all the time.

Reactions: I.S H

TeaspoonGod

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2020
I really hate the see through shit with sex scenes. I wish devs didn't copy everything Japan does. Japan does it because they have censorship so they have to find some creative way. Other than that the game is cool I just hate how Sophie keeps cockblocking all the time.
Thanks for the feedback, I reckon you're getting a tad too worked up over nothing though, there's a visible reason for that specific x-ray moment, it's hardly to copy Japanese developers or the like otherwise there'd probably be a shota mc, mosaic censorship etc just to follow suit.

As for Sophie eh, don't know if I'd call that cockblocking.

Please let us know if there's anything else you'd like to see!

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, I reckon you're getting a tad too worked up over nothing though, there's a visible reason for that specific x-ray moment, it's hardly to copy Japanese developers or the like otherwise there'd probably be a shota mc, mosaic censorship etc just to follow suit.

As for Sophie eh, don't know if I'd call that cockblocking.

Please let us know if there's anything else you'd like to see!
I like the game so far. I just if you do future xray scenes it be optional.
Come on now you know its cock blocking. It has to be done since they would be fucking like rabbits by now.

Last edited:

TeaspoonGod

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2020
I like the game so far. I just if you do future xray scenes it be optional.
Come on now you know is cock blocking. It has to be done since they would be fucking like rabbits by now.
Glad to hear you like it so far, some things definitely need re-doing/improving though so hopefully it'll only get better as we continue.
Generally I don't do x-ray views but there was a purpose for it in that scene, would rather show instead of exposit with excessive dialogue if you get me.
If you mean just outright fucking then sure, though I define cockblocking as hindering any and all sexual activity.

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Glad to hear you like it so far, some things definitely need re-doing/improving though so hopefully it'll only get better as we continue.
Generally I don't do x-ray views but there was a purpose for it in that scene, would rather show instead of exposit with excessive dialogue if you get me.
If you mean just outright fucking then sure, though I define cockblocking as hindering any and all sexual activity.
Hi) I enjoyed it while playing, but found some issues:
When you made Emily leave the room and if you click on wardrobe, there appears dialogue with her but she's at the pool. And this bikini event had to repeat twice before next hint appears
Her bj scene triggered in the house but the hint says about the pool location
And after I get all scenes for all girls, it still says about to speak by the pool. If I do this, only can trigger a repeat of the oil event
Version is 0.2

TeaspoonGod

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2020
Hi) I enjoyed it while playing, but found some issues:
When you made Emily leave the room and if you click on wardrobe, there appears dialogue with her but she's at the pool. And this bikini event had to repeat twice before next hint appears
Her bj scene triggered in the house but the hint says about the pool location
And after I get all scenes for all girls, it still says about to speak by the pool. If I do this, only can trigger a repeat of the oil event
Version is 0.2
Thanks for the feedback, I'll have a closer look in a bit.
First thing I can say is that once Emily leaves the room to go to the pool, the wardrobe should no longer be interactable at all so not sure what's going on there.
As for the sun lotion event, that's as far as the repeated events at the pool go for now.

Once again, any screenshots you can provide of the phone/things going awry will help me see what order of events you've taken and aid me in attempting to replicating any issues, then fixing them.

Last edited:

TeaspoonGod

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2020
Had a look and for the life of me I can't figure out what would be going wrong and with not much more to work with, I can't seem to get it to spack out. I'll have another look before we get next update out, it's not far off. Other responsibilities are a little bit of a hindrance to efficiency but it's looking like things should be done in short order.

harem in plan?
Yes, that is one of the things we have planned.

i hate mc that is dumb
That's grand? I guess? Yeah, we're treating this pretty lighthearted, so you won't find any Shakespearean character writing in this project heh

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain