3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
This game/novel already had an episode 6 back in 2020 when it was abandoned. Why was it "re-released" with the same exact content from 3 years ago and had the abandoned status taken off?

Ray Paul

Oct 28, 2018
View attachment 3167385

Overview:
A visual novel about a young man with bad grades and "good attributes", punished for a summer, in a remote place with sexy women who love sex. What can go wrong?
Thread Updated: 2023-12-12
Release Date: 2023-12-11
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: Episode 6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others:
ANDROID*
*This unofficial port is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 91340 View attachment 91341 View attachment 91342 View attachment 91343 View attachment 91344 View attachment 108513 View attachment 108510 View attachment 108511 View attachment 108512
After long time you release this one nice

<Code/>

Feb 27, 2020
The code has a small error which makes it lag a lot. The dev used `show image` instead of `scene image`.
I made a quick fix to the script.rpy file, here it is if you want to play it without lag:

UPDATE: I added the `.rpyc` file to since someone said that saves were not working. `.rpyc` files are used when loading saves to load to the correct place, so hopefully this fixes the problem.

If the saves don't work because of changes the dev made from the previous update, then there is not much I can do about it, that's something the dev has to solve by adding a after_load label to update old saves to match the new version.

Last edited:

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
wait wait wait..so the abandon tag was remove and the new update is few bug fixed?did i understand correctly?

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
so it wasn't just my imagination...i funkt up ...funk it up! Funk, funk, FUnk it UP!

i thought i imagined this being 'ABANDONED'

and i actually did make those other posts...

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes