1. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Why five stars?
    1) Many positions
    2) Makes me cum every time
    3) Convincing look of lust in their eyes
    4) Incest or should I say, WINcest!
    5) Great length for a flash game! ^_^

Beyond this I really hope they make a sequel because the idea of three or more people crafting such a 5 star game like this is absolutely fantastic! Hope they do a sequel!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Onysko

Short and sweet.

Skuddbutt delivers again after the widespread success of their Raven flash "game". This time with Ben and Gwen from Ben10.

Awesome 3D rendering that gives life to the original cartoon yet maintaining the original style in a way. Including great attention to detail like facial expressions and physics.
    Highly recommended.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Boogie

It's not a game per se, just an animation exercise. I don't even know the characters, but that is unimportant. For what it is, it is an excellent piece of animation and game developers would do well to learn from and try to emulate it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

verzauberung

very short 1 time Play 1 fap game.

it more of a VN, no gameplay. 5 min of Content. really love the art and Animation. amazing. sex Scene is 10/10 multiple positions and camera angle and as i said very good animations. i recommend this game to anyone. im not even a fan of "lolis" and i have no idea what the tv Serie "ben 10" was about, but i still easily was able to "enjoy" this.