I've made a Walkthrough Mod for A Day At The Spa game by ReallySlowGuy.​

Updated: 2024-03-24
Game/Creator: A Day At The Spa / ReallySlowGuy
Modder: MurrayMods
Mod Version: 0.8
Game Version: 0.8
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

2024-03-24: Mod version 0.8 updated!

ADATS1.png ADATS2.png ADATS3.png ADATS4.png

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, this mod gave new life to this game. I was at a point, it said I had reached an end of this game, so didn't think I would be playing this game any more until it was complete, then along came this mod. Thank you so very much for doing this!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MurrayMods

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Well, this mod gave new life to this game. I was at a point, it said I had reached an end of this game, so didn't think I would be playing this game any more until it was complete, then along came this mod. Thank you so very much for doing this!!!
JenMistress,
Thank you very much for your support.
Best regards,

Murray.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
From the game's OP:
IMPORTANT: I've made a few corrections in the dialogues of the game, thanks to some suggestions. If you want to download the correct version of the game, you can download it directly from my
Annoyingly enough, he appears to have done this without labeling it as a new version. So, is this mod based on before those changes, or after?

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
From the game's OP: Annoyingly enough, he appears to have done this without labeling it as a new version. So, is this mod based on before those changes, or after?
My Mod is based on the version of the game posted on F95 page, not the dev's patreon page.
Just now I've downloaded again version 0.7 from F95, compared to my Mod and it's the exact same code, except those obviously modified parts.

Last edited:

falco256

May 27, 2019
I always thought that the phrase "if you play with yourself too much, you'll go blind." was just a joke adults said to kids... Then I came on this site and saw so many people who appear to be blind or incapable of reading the original post.

usually phrases like "Updating" or "This mod is for version x.y.z" get completely lost on people.

Oboena

Nov 21, 2022
Question... How long does it usually take for you to complete a mod?
Literally, where you looked to find the link, it says
"Still 2024-03-24: Update done! Testing it. Links to Mod file down while updating." or is english not a language you speak??.. but wait!! you asked for the
link in english sooo.....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mac Tire

ferro85

Apr 19, 2022
There are so many NARRATORS!!!!!! Dialogue 10%.... NARRATOR 90%, game lost its fun...

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got caught back with the Dev, and no problems I could see with the mod, in fact the choices of being able to do both with a load of help. Thank you so much for this mod!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MurrayMods