• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed A Date with Earth-Chan [Babusgames]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

shadowNdusk

Jun 14, 2017
Wonder what Trinimmortal's reaction would be, I tweeted this @ him. In case yall don't know, Trinimmortal was the origin of the earth-chan meme.

Reactions: Goretantath

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
is this it I can't tell cause I have flash disabled
LOL. Omg, that's Wendy from shark lagoon. I totally forgot her name was Wendy too!
No, sorry, I meant Wendy of Wendy's burger since she/her twitter has become a (slightly cringeworthy) meme just like earth-chan ^^"

Reactions: MrBree

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Where's the game about the T H I C C dragon girl? I'm not sure I need this in my life, but Lord knows I want it.

swooop

Jan 2, 2018
The Mac version doesn't seem to work for me. When I try to open the game it says that it can't be opened.

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
Ah, I wondered about how long it would take for Babus Games to show up here. Good, now if only we had an exact ETA on the upcoming game. It will consist out of multiple chapters. First one was said to be released somewhere this month for Patrons. Haven't seen the written script to proofread yet, though.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ah, I wondered about how long it would take for Babus Games to show up here. Good, now if only we had an exact ETA on the upcoming game. It will consist out of multiple chapters. First one was said to be released somewhere this month for Patrons. Haven't seen the written script to proofread yet, though.
I am secretly hoping it is a planet-chan dating simulator, where you play as the sun.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I can't believe I have to actually type this out:

Tomato arguments are off topic. Please stop posting about tomatoes.

30 posts about tomatoes. Seriously. ffs guys.
haha xD i had to laugh so hard after reading this. were it really 30 posts? damn, we did an impressive job...
welp, better than ranting at each others over nothing i guess.

Reactions: MrBree and bas

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
just got done playing it,and honestly i really enjoyed it,short,sweet and it's cool that the scenes are unlocked in the gallery as well once you've seen them once.

only one i didnt get is the one with her sitting on a bench,cant figure out how to get that,but it's fine.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes