Identify A dark RPG featuring oviposition (Female protag, swamp world, 2DCG)

Strange Girl

Formerly 'strange-girl'
Apr 30, 2024
Hi everyone. I'm looking for a game I played some years ago, it very likely hasn't been updated in a very long time because I haven't seen it in forever. It had the typical top-down artstyle of RPG games though I couldn't tell you which engine it was made in. It might in fact have played something like an ARPG with enemies moving and fighting in real time. The environments were pretty dark and practically all terrain was some form of marshlands, and the game was pretty gritty and "realistic" (for instance staying at an inn would see the protagonist sleeping on the dirty floor in an open room with several strangers). The protagonist was a woman and might have been a witch or something similar and would often accept quests relating to the collection of different materials in the wilderness for conjuring things.

One particularly vivid memory I have of it is that there was a quest which involved traveling by boat to a different island to pick a flower which grew in the middle of a small pond. The protagonist would get warned several times about stepping into the pond without some sort of protection but ignoring the warnings would enter a scene in which an underwater tentactle penetrated her and filled her womb with eggs. :love: There would even be an option to give birth to the wonderful little critters later.

If anyone remembers the game I speak of I would be very grateful, but I'll be happy if the thread just ends up being some recommendations of games with similar content.