• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML A Dance With Rogues Reimagined [v0.1] [TrustyOldPatches]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

difugirt

Jun 7, 2020
I'll be avoiding giving release dates for this project. Mostly for two reasons:

1. I don't want to rush it in any way. I want to make this as good as possible.

2. I want this to be a stress free process for me. I already have a stressful normal job and other responsabilities on my life right now, and I don't want to add another one to it. Game development is a hobby for me, something I do because I find it fun. I don't want this to turn into a second job.

So for releases dates: When I feel it is ready.
Understood. I don't know how the site works here, but if possible, I would like to fix this message in the description of the game. So that fools like me have patience and don't ask stupid questions. :LOL:

Hybris9

Dec 26, 2019
A game inspired by one of my favourite nwn modules, how did it fly by my radar? Looking forward to revisit adwr in another medium!

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
All that the game appears to contain is picking a haircut and a name. After that, I can only roll back to make the very same choice again.

Peccable

Dec 18, 2018
It's been a while, so I hope you don't mind me asking. Any news? I would hate to see this project abandoned.

wanky mcwankface

Dec 5, 2020
I've been looking for that model do you know the name?
Old version (complete):

Updated version (part 1 only):

Both versions work with Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition. The Gladiatrix module is also fun, more linear and less directionless wandering.

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
Man, a NWN1 mod adaptation? That's a blast from the past. NWVault had some awesome shit back in the day (A hunt through the dark?).

Aug 31, 2020
In the team's two games, he has the most beautiful models I've seen! It's incredible how beautiful the girls are, seeing the most beautiful VNs...but on the one hand, I hate goblins, they ruin everything. and two, female protagonist I'm not a fan...what a shame, I can't wait for them to make another game!

K_Nakamura

Jun 29, 2020
Old version (complete):

Updated version (part 1 only):

Both versions work with Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition. The Gladiatrix module is also fun, more linear and less directionless wandering.

Old version is working better with Diamond Edition.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes