• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
cover.jpg

Overview:
Join a couple as they go on a dream vacation to a remote island resort and get baby in the most creative way possible...​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-25
Release Date: 2022-09-12
Developer: impreganatorgames -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

thanks, swaghaver9000 for the share!

cuc1.jpg cuc2.jpg cuc3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
I have to agree that it's always nice to see well thought out netorare. A story which has the kink as an element to it but avoids using it as a vehicle to launch straight into the raunchy. Not that there's anything wrong with raunchy, there are many GREAT titles available that are nonsensical fuck-fests and well done at that. Sometimes it's nice to see a writer who actually understands that facet of a legitimate lifestyle (BDSM lifestyle, cuckoldry is a real kink and is much more layered than typically presented) This is might be one of the latter, maybe not, I'm gonna check it out for myself.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Anybody who complains about NTR should look up the game's title.
In a game named like that, you have 0 right discussing NTR.

With that cleared, the game looks kind of interesting, but I could use only about 3-4 choices then it just freezes on one and the same line of dialogue. Regardless which choice you make, the story is 100% linear and ends up locking on the same screen/picture.

I may want to check it again, the dialogue looks spellchecked, can't say much more. The story seems very shallow, but I am sure we all will gladly accept it :)

x666

Dec 10, 2017
So, is this the demo or the first chapters? I haven't played a demo since the 90s, I don't intend to start now.

Also for the dev, these types of cuckold games tend to be super short and usually doesn't contain many meaningful choices. Will this be short and linear or are you looking to work on this for a while, with some branching paths etc?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
So is this game actual NTR? Or the husband has the kink and let's his wife get shared?

From the screens looks like Netorase, just wanted to confirm.

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
If any tag is missing, please let me know
I'm guessing interracial, swinging, and pregnancy tags will need to be added

The ntr tag here is overused and misleading. Hotwifing isn't ntr, nor is lifestyle cuckoldry (and both are different from each other). They should both have their own tags, but they also can fall under the swinging tag, and cuckoldry can have the humiliation tag.

Be careful if you throw the term cuckold around in here, the lifestyle terminology can be confusing. Cuckoldry isn't the same as hotwifing, but a cuckold can be in both relationships (depending on dom/sub dynamics), but an "alpha cuckold", or "stag" as it's referred to in the community is a cuckold that controls the action and sluts out his wife, like netorase.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes