• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Ok what i am about to say is just a evil mans hope. While nat is having her cuckold fun getting another baton. She comes home to a empty house divorce papers and his wedding ring. He realizes cuckold and just fucking everyone with out any regard to health and future is not the same . Tried talking to her to get her to realize but, He realizes he lost his wife to that life of sexual freedom.

acff

Oct 20, 2023
Am I the only one who isn't interested in Raya and wanted to see more Nat content?
No, I agree. I feel like looks-wise she's a downgrade of Nat in every way. In addition I'm more invested into Nats/Ethans story since we've been following that since the beginning.

However, I guess there should be a route where Ethan gets to live "the good life" aswell. Imo it would be more interesting tho, if Riya would look drastically different from Nat, different hair color, hair length, skin tone etc.

At least the next update should be Nat/Darrel content again, which is something to look forward to.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I wanted to continue play this game from my last save but stopped at the end of the previous version like "no update"

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
No, I agree. I feel like looks-wise she's a downgrade of Nat in every way. In addition I'm more invested into Nats/Ethans story since we've been following that since the beginning.

However, I guess there should be a route where Ethan gets to live "the good life" aswell. Imo it would be more interesting tho, if Riya would look drastically different from Nat, different hair color, hair length, skin tone etc.

At least the next update should be Nat/Darrel content again, which is something to look forward to.
The game is about a couple not just the wife. Finally have some Riya content that is great and it is a balance to Nat content.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Am I the only one who isn't interested in Raya and wanted to see more Nat content?
only if Nat catches them,
“Heav'n has no rage, like love to hatred turn'd, nor Hell a fury like a woman scorn'd”
meaning slutty cheating Nat would forget her misdemeanors and get some revenge
or faithfull wife Nat would plot a revenge, either way story would progress.
Other than that Raya has elastic body but none of the milfy sex appeal of Nat

Reactions: Big Rooster
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes