• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
That's what I'm talking about. Darrel or the owner of the BBC club should get her heavy into drugs and complete surrender. In the direction of GGGB except even darker, way darker. After getting drugged, they have her get fucked by a horse in the club in front of everybody and she's loving it. (I got to go, they are coming to get me so I can take my meds).

zoyle

Jan 23, 2019
It's just another kink. The whole point of the sharing/cheating/hotwife genre of games is to think or feel some sense of humiliation. The BBC stereotype is just used to reinforce the feeling of inferiority. so... View attachment 3595423
I know a lot of people get invested (or uncomfortable) in this element of fetish for latent racismy reasons, but the thing I've always found most compelling about it is that it's an immutable trait. If, to use this game's characters, Nat will only fuck black men, there isn't anything Ethan can to qualify even if he decides he doesn't want to be a cuckold anymore. Because it is an inherent trait, there's nothing he can do to gain it, and so it is absolute.

Personally, I think that's why it works, and also why you do see the reverse version (there's a fellow named Samuelx who writes a bajillion stories in that section of Literotica that are all black wife cucks black husband with white guy: he's just tapping into it in the opposite direction). Doing this kind of dynamic on the basis of inherent properties instead of personality traits or behavior removes the potential for alternate outcomes.

zoyle

Jan 23, 2019
That's what I'm talking about. Darrel or the owner of the BBC club should get her heavy into drugs and complete surrender. In the direction of GGGB except even darker, way darker. After getting drugged, they have her get fucked by a horse in the club in front of everybody and she's loving it. (I got to go, they are coming to get me so I can take my meds).
I understand why people would be interested in that but I also think it is worthwhile in a game that is much, much more specifically focused on a cuckolding dynamic (compared to GGGB where it is optional) to consider that sometimes fantasies are more potent not when they are more extreme but when they are easier to imagine or more realistic.

The cuckold couple variant where she still loves her husband and they do their cuckold thing 1-5 times a month or whatever is much more potent for someone who is actually in a relationship than the 'wife turns into an enslaved whore who is given away and sold off' because the first is something that they can imagine actually happening and the second is just the kind of maximal-fetish overload that people reach after they've been edging for an hour and are about to get off.

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
I know a lot of people get invested (or uncomfortable) in this element of fetish for latent racismy reasons, but the thing I've always found most compelling about it is that it's an immutable trait. If, to use this game's characters, Nat will only fuck black men, there isn't anything Ethan can to qualify even if he decides he doesn't want to be a cuckold anymore. Because it is an inherent trait, there's nothing he can do to gain it, and so it is absolute.

Personally, I think that's why it works, and also why you do see the reverse version (there's a fellow named Samuelx who writes a bajillion stories in that section of Literotica that are all black wife cucks black husband with white guy: he's just tapping into it in the opposite direction). Doing this kind of dynamic on the basis of inherent properties instead of personality traits or behavior removes the potential for alternate outcomes.
Humans tend to be tribal. Also the higher primates too. Chimpazie females regularly venture out of the clan to mate with the rival clans bigger more dominent males. So there's that, Why wouldn't Nat if given permission and encougement to do so, try something with a more obviously gifted sexual athlete, if she chooses to?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

zoyle

Jan 23, 2019
Humans tend to be tribal. Also the higher primates too. Chimpazie females regularly venture out of the clan to mate with the rival clans bigger more dominent males. So there's that, Why wouldn't Nat if given permission and encougement to do so, try something with a more obviously gifted sexual athlete, if she chooses to?
I was addressing the trope more broadly than in this specific story. For actual people, there's all sorts of things we're both conscious and unconsciously thinking and feeling when we react.

One of the more notable things in American life in the last 15 years or so was the success of the LGBT movement helping people understand that sexual orientation isn't a choice - that you don't really consciously control whether you're attracted to men or women or both

My personal theory, and I think that reality bears this out more broadly, is that this is true of sexual attraction and arousal in general. And, yes, that includes people whose attractions/arousals are completely unacceptable in society. The exact hows and whys these things happen are a combination of conscious thought, of how we're socialized to perceive those around us, and even more base urges and instincts.

People only have two choices when it comes to the things that arouse them:

They can choose whether to act on those things (relevant for people who're aroused by things that are illegal/immoral)
They can choose whether to focus on specific things, because focusing attention on particular concept or fetish or the like will tend to ingrain it deeper and make it more prominent in broader environment of what gets them going.

But whether they get going in the first place is not really something they can control very much.

When people get specifically turned on my the interracial NTR element, its a cocktail of all of those influences, and they don't really have a say in the matter. You don't consciously control your arousal beyond your ability to choose to think about things you know work. Whether or not they work is not a conscious-level choice.

A lot of stories, like this one, play on the reader's subconscious reactions and broader knowledge to incorporate things just based on reference to the trope. Darrel, for instance, is not an asshole, and doesn't actually appear to have any particular intent to 'steal' Nat or break up her marriage. But NTR fantasies are always fueled in part by channelling the fear and anxiety of that happening into sexual arousal.

I describe it as emotional masochism.

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
in my gaming fantasy universe, all things are possible.
Darrel took Natalia to a resort that tailors to a certain lifestyle, accompanied by Ethan and Riya.
There they ran into a similarly inclined couple and their friends who happened to be siblings. Well all of you can imagine what comes neXXXt!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

Nice, thinking, but I think that it isn't absolute. Other variables can apply. What if Darrel stops treating her so good?, what if she wakes up to what kind of person he really is? What if she starts to not like where things are going and still has affection for her husband? Women have been known to be fickle. Her desire to get back to a normal type of life can come into effect, her roots, her upbringing. The overbearing urge for just sex, doesn't hang forever, right?

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Nice, thinking, but I think that it isn't absolute. Other variables can apply. What if Darrel stops treating her so good?, what if she wakes up to what kind of person he really is? What if she starts to not like where things are going and still has affection for her husband? Women have been known to be fickle. Her desire to get back to a normal type of life can come into effect, her roots, her upbringing. The overbearing urge for just sex, doesn't hang forever, right?
Also don't forget they want kids so if they want kids with eachother there has to be a point where they stop. Question did they ever give ages to the MCs. I assume they are in their 30s. If they are then her biological clock is ticking.

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
A lot of stories, like this one, play on the reader's subconscious reactions and broader knowledge to incorporate things just based on reference to the trope. Darrel, for instance, is not an asshole, and doesn't actually appear to have any particular intent to 'steal' Nat or break up her marriage. But NTR fantasies are always fueled in part by channelling the fear and anxiety of that happening into sexual arousal.

I describe it as emotional masochism.
You’d probably be interested in Roy Baumeister’s book “Masochism and the Self”. It’s one of the only academic/clinical studies of its kind. It’s pretty hard to find a physical copy, so I can post a pdf if there’s interest.

Last edited:

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
If KingB is trying to DRM the game, than they should look into generating a token based on some kind of credential (Patreon account?). A lot of always online games do similar things and it allows them to ban accounts more easily. They might not want to escalate that far, though.

You’d probably be interested in Roy Baumeister’s book “Masochism and the Self”. It’s one of the only academic/clinical studies of its kind. It’s pretty hard to find a physical copy, so I can post a pdf if there’s interest.
i'm interested

Reactions: Palos69

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
i'm interested
Here you go:
(clinical analysis of masochism)

If you're into that, here's some extra academic books on the topic:
(literary analysis of cuckoldry in Ulysses)
(literary analysis of Leopold von Sacher-Masoch)

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
i wonder if they are going to update the artwork or keep consistent with the current art.
Sadly the asset textures he's using for the main characters are crap.They were included with the Victoria & Michael 8 Bundles so he wasn't to spend a lot of money for potentially nothing in return. It's his first foray into the digital art world, thankfully he already ditched most of the horrendous filters.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Also don't forget they want kids so if they want kids with eachother there has to be a point where they stop. Question did they ever give ages to the MCs. I assume they are in their 30s. If they are then her biological clock is ticking.
Right. Her biological clock and hubby's thinking that this will wake her up before he loses her forever. Beta males need love too, and deserve it. Not all men are built like Samson.
Wifey is experiencing her "wild life times", right now, late for most girls, who do most of their experimenting in highschool and college. Wifey was brought up too strict and didn't get that opportunity. So, now she has friends who are showing her the "wild side" and right now, she is embracing it. Whether that lasts, we will see.

Last edited:
Reactions: dian091

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Right. Her biological clock and hubby's thinking that this will wake her up before he loses her forever. Beta males need love too, and deserve it. Not all men are built like Samson.
Wifey is experiencing her "wild life times", right now, late for most girls, who do most of their experimenting in highschool and college. Wifey was brought up too strict and didn't get that opportunity. So, now she has friends who are showing her the "wild side" and right now, she is embracing it. Whether that lasts, we will see.
After that college scene "wild life" is an understatement.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
IMG_2530.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes