RPGM - Completed - A Certain Obstetrics and Gynecology Department Likely, Not Likely ~A Neighbor's Wife Came to My Hospital without Knowing ~ [Final] [BABYLON]

1. 2.00 star(s)

TheSirM3at

Gameplay (1/5★)
    Its a visual novel with no choices, the most gameplay you get is walking from Point A to Point B.

Sexual Content (2/5★)
    very little sexual content

Story (2/5★)
    a very short NTR story

Translation (1/5★)
    The Translation is very basic, a bit of the sentences are full of broken english and a word wrap issues.

Visuals/Sound (3/5★)
    Nothing too special

Verdict (2/5★)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

hurrdurrderpderp

I wanted to try this one out because it sounds spicy.

What I got? Walking right simulator for 90% of game (I kid you fucking not) for mosaic censorship mess of few mid images.
    You would expect game with the laziest "gameplay" and few images be well written. Well you'd be wrong. Ask ChatGPT to write dialogue of pervy doc and underfucked wife and run it through (not-AI based, these are too good) translators few times. It's a mess. At first I wanted t give it 4 stars just for derpy and random shit I read (Kikikikikiki guguguguguguu) but half of it is cropped due to text width (yes, whoever runs translator through these games doesn't bother to play them, shocker, I know). I couldn't get my share of memes out of it so I decided on 2/5 stars.

But wait! There is more!
    Just few images in FIRST playthrough! You hear me right, there is NEW GAME PLUS or IF SCENARIOS. You're glad you might experience 5 minutes of walking right and reading the same shit all over again just to see another image, don't you?

It was 30 min of walking rigth and reading gibberish and I defaulted to 1/5 stars.
    Game is free, but you pay with your time and brain cells.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Neo Nocturne

Disclaimers:
    I don't usually give such low ratings.So if you are a preg fan, you should not be reading my review! XD
    (Especially for Preg Greg)

TL;DR Review:
    I know it's a short RPG...but I really don't think RPGM is the right engine for a game that revolves entirely on a man who works in an OB-GYN clinic...this would have been a better game in Ren'py setting.

I have to say, the CGs are better than average, so if you are into preg, you can hate me for bashing this game.

Final Verdict - 3/10
    I mean the title itself should worth 3 points from being so creative. The CGs worths 2 for preg fans. It's just the gameplay, system and mechanics...why do you have to turn it into a RPGM game...? This is so wrong that I can't accept that.

For reference, I hope any developers are developing a game that is fun and they themselves will enjoy it passionately, not a game that serves entirely as a cashgrab.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

mercury

TL;DR

A bare-bones RPGMaker game that would be better suited as a VN. It gets a single bonus point for the subject material and having decent art. The game is very short and while the art is good there isn't much of it.

Gameplay

You walk to your office a few days and see a work scene, there are the same 4 NPCs you can talk to every day with slightly different conversations. Sometimes there is an after-work scene. There may as well be no gameplay, as it just pointlessly wastes time with walking.

Story

The translation is pretty bad, but basically a newlywed couple moves in next door and you end up being her OB/GYN. You fuck her and cuck her husband. No surprises there.

The translation is garbage unedited MTL.

Graphics

I think all the RPGMaker stuff is fairly stock/standard. The VN art is alright, though there is very little of it.

Sex

Some medical (OB/GYN) fetish content and cucking/NeToRi.

Bugs

None I encountered, other than the normal text overrunning the dialogue box you see in basically all MTL RPGMaker games (which ususally doesn't matter considering the TL quality).
  5. 1.00 star(s)

LastGuardian

too simple and repetitive. 8 scenes no more. Story too short besides that it is enough to walk in a straight line to get from point A to point B. You cannot interact with more than 4 NPCs and basically that is the whole game.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Nuerion

there is 3 building s and a small park in this game you spend 90% of the time walking all the way across the small map to your work its boring and not really worth the time but if you are super bored you might enjoy it
  7. 2.00 star(s)

SyrealTheWolf

While the premise of this game got me to download it, it turned out to be the only bright spot.

Pros:
    * Overall story concept
    * The music is decent
    * There didn't appear to be any breaking bugs

Cons:
    * Lackluster depth of activities - there's basically 1 daily loop of going to work, then interacting with friends
    * The scenarios where you'd expect to have adult content, are essentially just text descriptions
    * Areas that are text heavy suffer from typical MTL issues. You can get the idea of what's being said...usually.
    * Text does not wrap in all cases, losing some content